View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 08:15 PM   #55
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Spy Hole boys vol. 105 Claflin

Video language: English
Nick’s knee seems better, but it’s his cock that appears most responsive to the treatment. Nick can’t get enough of liam’s ripped body, railing him hard on the kitchen table.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3125kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 157.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spy Hole boys vol. 105

Luscious Latino Boys Fuck In Kitchen Riding and Riding Manassas

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Anal ,Missionary ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Other Location ,Fuck Standing Up ,Spooning ,Riding ,Cum Jerking Off ,Oral Sex ,Uncut ,Fucking ,Latino
Caio and Manu love to fuck, but they don't have access to the bedroom on this day for some reason. No worries to them though, as getting it on in the kitchen will do just fine for them. They even bring some cushions in order to fuck on the floor. If there was a book for positions on gay fucking these boys would be in it, as they use every one possible to get off together!
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1886kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 232.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luscious Latino Boys Fuck In Kitchen Riding and Riding

Twin Heat Millers Creek

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Falcon, Jocks Studio
Cast: Luca Rosso, Liam Rosso, Andrew Jakk, Jay Kohl, Kyle Quinn, Landon Conrad, Luke Milan, Spencer Fox, Tony Douglas
Genres: Muscle, Anal, Oral Sex, Jocks, Twins, Outdoor, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Nine jocks have descended on a sweet rental home, and things get hot immediately. Especially between Falcon Exclusive Landon Conrad and his horny twin buddies, Luca and Liam Rosso. The "Twin Heat" generated by the Rosso gets all the housemates jacked up with sexual energy, and passionate, steamy and scorching action follows. Jay Kohl's big wiener in Tony Douglas's hot buns, kitchen counter flip, flop fuck with Spencer Fox and Luke Milan, and Andrew Jakk entertains Kyle Quinn with his ass when they can not find anything to watch on TV. Somebody just turned up the heat!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:37
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twin Heat

Adam Blank Fucks Jim Crew Hard Cut and Brown Hair Lenhartsville

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Anal ,Skinny ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Other Location ,Fuck Standing Up ,Riding ,Cum Jerking Off ,Muscular ,Oral Sex ,Cut ,Fucking ,Brown Hair ,Blond Hair ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Big Dick
Jim Crew is always hungry for cock and Adam Blank was right there to give it to him. Things start off in the kitchen, with Jim giving Adam a great blowjob. Pretty soon neither dude can hold out from fucking much longer and Jim sits down on Adam's dick. He doesn't sit down on it though. Hell no. He grinds right down onto that hard cock, going for the ride of his life and soon bringing about Adam's cum load. Which ends up all over Jim's taut ass cheeks!
Duration: 21:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1818kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 305.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adam Blank Fucks Jim Crew Hard Cut and Brown Hair

Fixing The Problem Tallman

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Draven Torres, Jimmie Slater, Fernando Del Rio, Justin Case, Sean Duran, Saxon West, Matt Stevens
Genres: Oral, Anal, Muscles, Rimming, Bareback
Jimmie Slater has a problem – he can’t seem to get bigger in the gym. So he hires Saxon West as his personal trainer. Saxon winds up helping him with his other problem, his huge erection. Speaking of erections, Justin Case has a problem with an erection that just won’t go down. Dr. Matt Stevens has the solution as Justin pounds this muscle daddy. Later Jimmie is at home waiting for the plumber to fix his dishwasher. After Draven Torres opened up his tool box, Jimmie notices a big dildo inside. He gives Draven the real thing as he fucks him right in the kitchen. Fernando Del Rio was repairing the fridge at Sean Duran’s house. When he was done, Sean Duran invited him into the hot tub for a nice steamy fuck.
Duration: 1:23:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fixing The Problem

Carpet Burns - Extra Shag! Angouleme

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Uncredited
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Cumshots, Freshmen, Mastrubation, Mature, Safe Sex, Tattoos, Threesome
Carpet Burns-Extra Shag! 'Cheap deals and free fitting' it says in the shop window - but then nothing in life is free is it? When randy fitter Dan and his mate go round to quote on a new job, they notice the customer's old Axminster is full of holes and the geezer has another hole that's gagging to be filled by the two lads stiff as stair rods cocks! Eager to oblige they've soon got him bent over his kitchen table in a good old spit-roast fuck session. On the next job Sam the carpet shop manager takes his new apprentice to fit out a bedroom. The owner has left the keys to the house and Sam is quick to take advantage showing the new boy the ropes - and how to take his bosses hard cock slammed up his back side. The next day Sam sends out his team of fitters to start work on another job and when the lads mess up and spill coffee all over the new carpet the client is less than pleased. He demandspensation and gets it big time-two hard cocks, fucking him one after the other before they shoot their loads all over his shag pile! Pure British filth with plenty of extra deep shagging.
Duration: 2:22:37
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1229kbps
Audio: 83kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carpet Burns - Extra Shag!

Kai - Chapter 4: Dr Wolfs Kitchen - Legrand Wolf And Kai Neolani Quenemo

Studio: Fun Size Boys
My name is Kai and Im a little guy. Im pretty pleased I can now say that without feeling a crushing sense of disappointment! I have just one man to thank for that: Dr. Wolf…
Dr. Wolf and I have got quite a thing going on. Its only been a couple of weeks since I went to see him for the first time at his office, but since then Ive been an almost permanent fixture at his house.
I actually initially went to see him to find out if something was wrong with me. Im the shortest person in my family and pretty much the shortest person I know. It used to really upset me. I used to get into fights with guys twice my height just to prove I wasnt a wimp.
Anyway, from the moment I walked into his office, there was a sort of chemistry between us. We ended up making out there and then. In fact, we went all the way, and the door wasnt even locked! A few days later, he invited me back to his house.
Ive stayed over a few times now. Its all pretty casual but its really exciting. Sleeping in a bed with him is the best! He wraps those big strong arms around me and I feel safe, even when I wake up in the night half way through a nightmare.
His fridge in the kitchen is always stuffed full of food and juices. Hes quite a health nut, so Im not quite sure what to do with some of it, but when I wake up in the morning, I always go down there to find something to . Sometimes I go back to bed with a glass of water or orange juice for him and we fool around a bit before getting up.
This morning when I opened the fridge door, I could hear rustling behind me. And before I was able to process what the sound was, I felt his warm arms around my chest pulling me into him. We were both wearing shorts and I could feel his giant dick pushing into my back. Dr. Wolf had gotten horny and I certainly wasnt complaining!
He closed the fridge door and we started feeling each other up. Before long we were kissing and he had his hand down my shorts, feeling my rapidly swelling cock, which is the one bit of me which very definitely isnt tiny!
Duration: 17:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 655.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kai - Chapter 4: Dr Wolfs Kitchen - Legrand Wolf And Kai Neolani

Время генерации страницы 0.12815 секунды с 9 запросами