Name: Coco Lily Lesson2A

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 51.4 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 12 min 35 s

Coco Lily Lesson2A
Super hot Coco and Lily are back for more as I literally lipstick-brand Coco
the filthy gorgeous piss virgin that she is ! Coco has a lot to learn about becoming the amazing piss-guzzling pain slut that will be and luckily I have a superstar piss-guzzling pain slut to show her the ropes, the incredible and devastatingly cute Lily ! Lily shows Coco how much she loves being totally submissive and how much she simply loves pain ! Lily love span so much I can stick the handle of my flog right down her filthy fucken throat if i want to and she'll just love it ! So I get Coco to help me open Lily's sexy mouth as I gag her with my flog, so pretty ! Coco and Lily really like each other and so I let them makeup and kiss each other for a little while too, so HOT ! In order to further Coco's piss whore training, its time for her to learn from a real pro, the amazing Lily, how to drink piss ! So I have Coco squat over a measuring cup and WOW she really pisses a LOT ! Mmmm, mmm, I love seeing Coco squeeze out every last delicious drop of piss frothier sexy pussy ! Lily just LOVES TO DRINK PISS and she's eager as always to show us all her skills ! I pour mouthful after mouthful of Coco's glistening golden pee right down Lily's
submissive piss-guzzling throat and she drinks it all down and loves it ! Along the way I have Lily spit some of Coco's own piss right in her face so Coco gradually gets used to feeling piss all over her body and face as soon she'll be my next piss whore !!

DOWNLOAD: Coco Lily Lesson2A
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08653 секунды с 9 запросами