View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 06:32 PM   #74
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kiki Vidis - Its Educational (2022) Porter

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kiki Vidis
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Video language: English
Kiki’s landed a new job as a sex-ed teacher, and she’s wanting to find more captivating ways to teach her students. So, she recruits her stepson Jay to help film a series of in-depth lessons on having good and safe sex!
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4512kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki Vidis - Its Educational (2022)

Kourtney Love - Hot Colombian Teacher (2021) De Soto

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kourtney Love
Genres: Public Sex, Big Tits
They fuck her there in the classroom. Teacher Kourtney Love encourages her students to be better every day. That's why she has decided to implement the sexual rewards program for those who obtain the best grades in the exam. The first three places can touch her, but only the first place can fuck her in front of all his classmates. Polito, the smartest boy in the class, gets the best grade, and he fucks the hot Colombian teacher Kourtney Love with all his classmates as witnesses. They will undoubtedly do their best in the next exam to be able to have sex with her.
Duration: 33:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20320kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kourtney Love - Hot Colombian Teacher (2021)

IR - A Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Pretty Girl Siouxsie Q Grainfield

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
What is your experience with BDSM?
As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring.
What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most?
It’s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me.
What are you most looking forward to doing today?
I’m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don’t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I’m excited to play with all the cool toys.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - A Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Pretty Girl Siouxsie Q

Chihiro - Special Lesson After School- Extreme play of Deep Throating and Cum Las Palmas

Cast: Chihiro
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Cunnilingus, School Girl, Uniform, Cum In Mouth
The film tells about the relationship between a young teacher and a high school student, going beyond the framework of the educational process, in our usual sense.
Duration: 1:03:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chihiro - Special Lesson After School- Extreme play of Deep Throating and Cum

Gabbie Carter - Looking To Let Loose New Holstein

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Gabbie Carte
Genres: All Sex, Massage
Gabbie Carter is a prized college athlete living in the shadow of her overbearing . Gabbie just wants to go out with friends and have fun, but her insists she rest up and recover from her rigorous training schedule with a thorough sports massage. Gabbie surrenders and decides to do things her mom’s way… or so she says. Gabbie decides to have a little fun with Keiran Lee, the masseur her mom hired. She thinks they both deserve a little break…
Duration: 35:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5659kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gabbie Carter - Looking To Let Loose

Rory Knox - Mr. Rebel's Favorite Lesson FullHD 1080p Corry

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Rory Knox
Rory is heading to college soon, and she’s worried that her strict upbringing hasn’t prepared her well for the experiences that await her. In search of some advice, she visits her teacher, Mr. Rebel, to see what she can do about her predicament. Lucky for Rory, Mr. Rebel has all of the answers, and is willing to give her a one-on-one study session to prepare Rory for her new life chapter.
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5056kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rory Knox - Mr. Rebel's Favorite Lesson FullHD 1080p

Slave School Mistress Accokeek

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Cinemagic
Cast: Sakura Shiratori
Genres: SM
A student reveals his teacher's abnormal sex tendency. Since he knows her secret, he asks so many lewd demands. cum in her mouth, S&M training and more. Even the school principal treats her as slave.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:22
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1748kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave School Mistress
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03634 секунды с 9 запросами