View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 06:25 PM   #51
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR - Jessica Rose aka Shauna Ryan (2022) Stuttgart

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I’d stopped dating. It wasn’t the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I’m over ‘relationships’ for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That’s all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I’d watched my and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head. And I’d fumbled with myself some nights, unsatisfied, my fumbling increasing my longing. Like cocks were doing now. Oh, I’d had lots of cocks the last few years, big ones, small ones. Cocks that were hair-trigger, and cocks that had to be coaxed. Cocks that loved your basic fuck, and cocks that wanted anything but your basic fuck. And I’d lie in bed afterwards with every one of those cocks (never guys, or men, just cocks), damp, salty, sometimes fumbling in the dark after they started snoring, and I wanted more, less, nothing, everything. I wanted something I couldn’t admit to myself. I wanted and wanted, but I was afraid. "Call him," my friend said. It was the thought of lying in the dark that stopped me from calling, and the scent of supposed love, and the emptiness, the loneliness, the unhappiness that was always worse after it was over. I was fumbling in the dark. When I finally made the call, he told me to come alone and to wear a skirt and blouse. No underwear. My hands shook. I shaved everything that night. Everything but my head. I shoved a chair in front of the mirror and sat in it, naked. I touched myself, my legs spread and feet resting against the wall on either side of the mirror. I investigated each fold of my pussy and cunt, then touched my fingers to my mouth, tasting myself. And I fondled my breasts, watching, playing with my nipples until they hardened. I slipped my fingers in and out of myself, the fingers of one hand in my asshole, the fingers of the other in my cunt. And all the while, I watched. I was a stranger to myself. I was nobody I’d ever met before. The first thing he did that night was to tie me bent over a cage. Some other girl was locked inside of it. "You think I’m going to fuck you?" he said, leaning close, but not touching me. "Only if you’re lucky." And he cocked his head, his eyes sad, as though he pitied me. "Don’t worry." He smiled then, but it made me shiver. "I’m only going to hurt you a little." I wanted to say something sexy. I wanted to make him want me. I wanted to do all the things I’d learned through the years, the way a girl takes control. But I couldn’t. I was falling. I was out of control. I was breaking into pieces. He smiled because he knew everything the moment he saw me. He’d watched my eyes wander once he’d unlocked the door to his "special room" and led me inside. The walls were covered with straps, ropes, chain, shackles. My body was on fire. That night he cut my clothing off me. He shackled me to a metal bar. He locked a heavy steel collar on my neck. Chain between my legs, around my breasts. Metal in my mouth, my ass. Metal clamps pinching my nipples. And later, vibrator in my cunt. He stretched me out spread-eagle, lying on my back. He wrapped leather around my neck and tightened. He cut off my air. He made me come over and over. After he was done with me and let me loose, I kneeled in front of him and kissed his boots. He put a thinner collar on my neck and locked it in place. "You’ll do everything I say. When I call, you’ll come immediately." I stared at the floor. "Yes sir." "You’re mine now." I shivered, not from cold, but from something else, something new, an electricity. For the first time, I wasn’t fumbling in the dark anymore. "Yes sir."
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Jessica Rose aka Shauna Ryan (2022)

IR - A Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Pretty Girl Siouxsie Q Long Creek

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
What is your experience with BDSM?
As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring.
What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most?
It’s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me.
What are you most looking forward to doing today?
I’m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don’t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I’m excited to play with all the cool toys.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - A Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Pretty Girl Siouxsie Q

Spanking Desires Horse Cave

Release Year: 2022
In a peaceful bedroom these two lustful ladies are about to embark on a painfully erotic journey as they spank each other into submission - This mistress will not stop until all her little whores' asses are bright red - because in her world pleasure equals pain. Come join the punishment.
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 534.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Desires

Sweaty Pig Part 2 - London River Wheatcroft

We're going to let London River out. We're not going to let her GO, but some fresh air and hard work in the yard never hurt anyone. Live shows are about doing something unexpected, and when we started broadcasting this one, even we weren't thinking about taking it outdoors. But then we thought to ourselves, it's such a nice day out, and wouldn't it be nice if someone walking by the Farm got a free show out of it? The next thing we know London is on her knees, chained and shackled, digging through the dirt with her bare hands.
That's what pigs do. They wallow in the mud. They're filthy creatures. London is a pig. We bury her up to her tits in the muck and mire, then start giving her the business end of the whip some more. The tears make streaks in the caked on grime on her face. She's doing everything she can to hold back the sobs and the screams. And the humiliation makes it all so much harder to handle. There she is, dirty, cold, suffering, and all of our members want to hear her call herself a dirty pig. And she knows she has to. She knows it's true. She's nothing now. Just a play thing for us.
Duration: 53:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweaty Pig Part 2 - London River

Ass Instead of Cash for Grass - Bella Rossi Midland City

Bella Rossi is fucking around with things above her pay grade. Her boyfriend sent her to go pick up a package from some "friends" of his, but he didn't tell her that it was going to cost her everything. The dealer takes one look at her and knows exactly how this exchange is supposed to go down. He asks for the money, but he can tell she isn't carrying that kind of cash with her. He's got back up and she's all alone, so one way or another, this man is getting what he's owed.
The next thing Bella knows she's upside down and her hands are locked into some kind of metal cans. Her magnificent tits are tied off and she has no clue what the hell is about to happen to her. She needs to work off thousands of dollars worth of debt, and she is going to start now. Matt Williams hasn't discussed the payment plan with her, but it goes a little something like this. He's going to whip her, cane her, fuck her with a machine, and make her cum, and when he feels like he's gotten his money's worth he'll hand her the package and send her on her way. If she likes what she's had today she can always come back for more.
Duration: 38:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Instead of Cash for Grass - Bella Rossi

Bondage Audit - Riley Nixon Rozet

The old man told me he doesn't trust OT. The shoots are getting shorter. The bondage seems lame and OT doesn't seem to be taking the time to build anything interesting anymore. That's why he hired me. My job was to visit the west coast studio and investigate.
PD never told me that most of the cool gear was at the farm out of OT's hands. He never mentioned the size of the studio or that there was no real workshop. OT sure showed me though.
Once my tour of the facility was done OT helped me see just how inventive he was. With what little he had in the studio he was able to get me completely helpless with no trouble at all.
My beautiful blond hair was one of my favorite features. Without it I feel naked. OT took it all from me leaving me a buzzed girl.
Duration: 40:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7203kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Audit - Riley Nixon

Rain DeGrey - We Have Her In Stock Mifflinburg

Release Year: 2020
PD and Dee like to have their fun. They'll pick up a woman and toy with her. Rain is the latest. They lock her in a set of thick stocks. Rain is wedged into them while she's passed between Dee and him.
Dee torments Rain while he barks orders at her. Put up her leg. Whip her. Now cane her feet. He loves watching so much that he can't help coming in every few minutes to fuck one of Rain's holes.
It isn't long before the torment overwhelms Rain and the tears flow freely. This is the kind of fun the couple lives for. Up on the wooden pony Rain is really suffering. Maybe it's time for a little vibrator action.
Duration: 45:48
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 944.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey - We Have Her In Stock
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11796 секунды с 9 запросами