View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 06:19 PM   #145
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Calea Toxic - Yes Mistress Please Use Me As Your Sex Slave Mullett Lake

Cast: Calea Toxic
Genres: FemDom German, Deutsch, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Latex, Facesitting, Female Domination, Fetish, Strap-On, Humiliation, Femdom, Sex Slav
Video language: English
Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers , and stupidity
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calea Toxic - Yes Mistress Please Use Me As Your Sex Slave

CumEatingCuckolds Sheena Shaw Samuels

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
Chris had no idea that his wife Sheena's massage therapy sessions were actually no-holds-barred f"cking sessions. He immediately regretted asking his wife to share her therapy time with him.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumEatingCuckolds Sheena Shaw

Hayden Night. A Dick In Time West Haven

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
There's something about yoga that just gets Hayden soaking wet. Well, to be honest, maybe it's not so much the yoga as it is her yoga partner, Devontea. Hayden tried to not stare as Devontea's huge package strained against his shorts while he helped her with her poses. By the time the session was over, Hayden found that she had developed a severe hunger for the trouser snake lurking in her partner's shorts. Hayden knew without a doubt that this dick needed some real attention, immediately, and that her sissy husband was in for a surprise when she got home!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 9986kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hayden Night. A Dick In Time

Nakamura Rio, Shirakawa Yuzu, Kanon Urara Upper Fishing Pond

Studio: Sadistic Village
Cast: Nakamura Rio, Shirakawa Yuzu, Kanon Urara
Genres: Blowjob, Creampie, Humiliation, Schoolgirls, Big Tits
Video language: Japanese
羞恥!ジェンダーダイバーシティ推� �校 本年度より毎週月曜日は、全裸登校� �とする 2021年2学期特別編
Duration: 3:27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1267kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nakamura Rio, Shirakawa Yuzu, Kanon Urara

I've rambled on before about the wonders of Cherry Torn Lignano

Release Year: 2022
Genres: babes, bdsm, hd videos, bondage
She throws on a leopard print outfit and the entire crew is drooling...including me...especially me...I wanted to really relax for a moment and just look at her...we have her bend over and finger her own ass hole, then I blindfold her and direct her to strip...slowly...She seems a bit humiliated and giggly, but she locks herself into submission and focuses on the task...and gives a great show...then, I'm fully ready to move on...the roping and stretching in scene one culminates in a full body zipper....I keep her blindfolded throughout the entire scene, doing my best to stay one step ahead of anticipation...Then I hang her, belly down, in a four point suspension...heavy clamps and tit caning keep her attention well...I rope her into a ball tie and take great pleasure in emptying a gallon of cold milk into her anal cavity...she does a good job of holding it through bastinado....then a good ole fashioned leg stretching scene..plete with TENS pads along her inner thigh...stretched, then cramped is a striking combo...caning up and down each leg and pulling bands around each foot...Cherry takes it all like the champ that she is...I just love the bitch...days like this are golden, my friends...enjoy! Ogre

Total size: 1.5 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I've rambled on before about the wonders of Cherry Torn

Wrong House: Pretzel Bogor

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Pretzel

April Rain Half and Half Muscle Shoals

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: April Rain
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her.
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Rain Half and Half
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03990 секунды с 9 запросами