View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 06:01 PM   #225
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Brisa First Visit Pine Grove Mills

Cast: Brisa
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos
This one proves that you can't judge a book by its cover. This babe looks very sweet and innocent but she's not so innocent when it comes to sex as you'll find out after watching the interview (See Scrapbook).
This happy girl loves to please men and her favorite way is by using her skilled mouth. She's the kind of girlfriend that is completely content with just servicing her man with a nice relaxing blowjob. A bit off topic but I think she has one of the cutest tongues I've seen so far. You can tell that the cocks glide across it nicely as she's taking it deep.
She has a cum fetish and her favorite thing is to swallow or getting creampied. Some of these guys must have been saving up all week because this Gloryhole visit was the first time she ever gagged on a load. She took it like a champ and giggled about it before moving on to the next random cock. This girl is a total sweetheart.
It's been awhile since she's had anything in her ass so I convinced her to try a butt-plug and she forgot how good it felt to be filled. She let some guy put it in which I'm sure made his day and explains why he shot his load so fast. Her response after putting the plug in was "Wow, this feels really good, I should have put it in earlier". We need to get her back for some anal action. I bet a few guys could pound that ass and pussy for hours. We tried getting out of the Gloryhole a few times but more guys kept showing up so she stayed to make sure all were serviced. She's a keeper!
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9964kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brisa First Visit

Bella Gray aka Bella Grey - Pleasant Though Early Morning Ponder

Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Facial, Fingering, Hardcore
Beautiful and gentle Bella Gray is an early bird who adores watching the sunrise.
Duration: 24:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7826kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Gray aka Bella Grey - Pleasant Though Early Morning

Indira Uma - Colombian Latina oiled up, fingered and fucked (2018) Bon Aqua

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Indira Uma
Genres: Latina
Video language: English
Horny Latino lover Logan Salamanca puts his big cock in Colombian beauty Indira Uma’s mouth. He licks her sexy ass and juicy pussy while fingering it passionately on the kitchen counter. He then drills this beauty hardcore, makes her squirt then cums all over Indira’s gorgeous face.
Duration: 29:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Indira Uma - Colombian Latina oiled up, fingered and fucked (2018)

Finley Victoria

Cast: Finley
Genres: 11 Cumshots, Brunette, Cheater, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Gang Bang, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Theater Room
This happy go lucky comic book nerd and artist turned out to be quite the little slut which is exactly what we're looking for!
She's a sleeper guys with a bang'n body and an appetite for cum...a total cock pleaser! It didn't take long after we met that I thought "Oh ya, this chick is a freak and is probably down for anything". She sucked and fucked her way through 11 guys but that's not it. After the Gloryhole visit was over and we were just hanging out, she told me that she was still horny and wanted to know if there were any girls down to play. Imagine asking me that question?!?! I have a phone full of girls that are always "down to play" and Genna was blowing up my phone a few days earlier about something similar so I put these two together in the Theater Room and cut them loose. It was a lot of action so I'll be adding that as a separate bonus video.
I wasn't going to post this video so soon but she's eager to get back for another visit so here it is. If her rating is high then she gets invited back to the Gloryhole.
Duration: 55:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finley

Anita Blanche in Goblet Goddes Hysham

Cast: Anita Blanche
Genres: Piss, Shaved, Close Up, Solo, Masturbation, Toys, Blonde, Wet pantie
Video language: English
Blonde babe Anita Blanche is dressed in whie lingerie and a sheer robe as she walks into the lounge ready for some solo fun. She feels super sexy in her outfit and rubs her hands all over herself before deciding she needs to pee. She gets hold of a giant glass goblet and squats to piss right into it while holding onto the dining table. Anita picks it up and swirls around her golden juices with her fingers, trickling them over herself, and getting pee on tits before pouring the rest over her tongue and cleavage. This naughty minx starts to strip and uses the pearls from her crotchless panties to rub against her XXL pussy lips. She moves onto pink love eggs and pops them into her pussy. Anita starts pussy pissing all over the glass dining table and splashes about in her stream. She stands up to finger her pissy pussy and gets more comfortable to get herself off, frantically fingering herself to orgasm! One final piss stream gushes out of her and this naughty babe catches it again in the goblet while we zoom in close on the action in this wet and pissy scene.
Duration: 22:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8085kbps
Audio: 309kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anita Blanche in Goblet Goddes

Ella Hughes & Jillian Janson Honobia

Cast: Ella Hughes & Jillian Janson
Genres: Blonde,Caucasian,Cheating,Couples Fantasies,Lesbian,Massage,Natural Tits,Redhead,Sex Toys,Tattoo,Trimmed Pussy
Shy Ella has never received a professional massage before, so she asks for a female masseuse. Horny masseuse Jillian wants to introduce Ella to the benefits of mixing milking tables and massage. She begins rubbing her down regularly, but soon tells her she can give her “special treatment” through the magic table. Through the milking hole, Jillian begins fingering Ella’s pussy and using a vibrator on her. The uptight Ella is initially surprised, but when she discovers how good it feels, she’s ready to start milking it!
Duration: 38:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4366kbps
Audio: 136kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ella Hughes & Jillian Janson

Shoot Me Your Load - Rin Gets 3 Consecutive Creampies Huntly

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Rin Amane
Genres: 69, Asian, Blowjob, Creampie, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Fingering, Foursome, Missionary, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Sex Toys, Side Fuck, Straight
Video language: Japanese
色白スレンダーボディで流れるよう� �長髪が魅力的な「天音りん」ちゃん� ��再度、に登場!今回は3人の男優相� �にくんずほぐれつの濃厚セックスを� ��露してくれました!小さい乳輪が特 徴的な美乳を3人の男にイジられノッ� ��から火がついちゃったりんちゃん、 小さくて綺麗なマ〇コを男どもに責� �られはやくも夢見心地に。3本のチ〇 ポを味くらべした後はおもちゃで責� �られてヌルヌル状態。一本目のチ〇� ��を突っ込まれて「おもちゃより全然 いい!」とヨガリまくり、ドバーっ� �中にだされちゃいました。休む間も� ��く2本目のチ〇ポをブチこまれ、容� �なくまた中出しされちゃいました。� ��うお腹いっぱいのりんちゃんに、最 後のチ○ポが迫る!結局、3発連続で� ��だしされちゃいました!
Duration: 1:01:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shoot Me Your Load - Rin Gets 3 Consecutive Creampies
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04278 секунды с 9 запросами