View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 08:44 AM   #34
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Vol 593 Glen Gardner

Studio: Czech Hunter
Honza was a 24 years old college student from Moravia. I met him on his way home from school. The guy was busy so I gave him money right away. It wasnt a good idea as it made him very suspicious. Still, 1 000 for answering a few questions was a good deal so he agreed. The guy looked very good. He used to do athletics so I couldnt wait to see his body. I just had to convince him to take me to his place. That part was a bit tricky because this was a regular guy who had his life sorted. At first he refused, which was disappointing. Then he came back and started bargaining. He wanted more money. Eventually we ended up in his apartment and the fun began. Honza had a nicely muscular body and a pretty big cock. He was almost as big as me. This was a very expensive but amazing afternoon.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2035kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 413.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol 593

Raw After School - Abel Santzin And Bruno Cano Switzer

Studio: Fuckermate
After spending a boring morning in the college, our Latin power bottom Bruno Cano only wants some after-school bareback action for his young ass on fire. Lucky for him, he finds his horny roommate Abel Sanztin playing with his massive dick on the couch when he finally arrives home. The monster cock Bruno has been dreaming of all day is rock hard in front of him and the young boy opens his mouth wide to swallow as much of the thick meat he can fit down his throat, making Abel moan in . When Bruno is ready to ride his friend, the guys move to the bedroom and Abel bareback bangs his tight hole, drilling his huge cock in deep from several angles, until he finishes his hot load all over Brunos sweet hole! Definitely one of the best scenes we filmed so far!
Duration: 21:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw After School - Abel Santzin And Bruno Cano

Kinky lessons for two horny students result in a plethora of hard cock & sweet jizz! Colonia

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Uniforms.staxus
Cast: Francisco Ruck, Kris Wallace
Genres: Anal/Oral, Bareback, Cumshots, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Sex Devices, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut, Uniform.
Instead of drawing the objects the teacher gave them, these two horny students decide to put them on their dicks and test them in a hot fucking session.
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 968.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky lessons for two horny students result in a plethora of hard cock & sweet jizz!

Leo Edwards Captive Blonde – Part 1 Dugway

After suffering under Jared’s lash, young Felix Frost has developed a taste for bondage and domination, but now he wants to inflict, not endure, the pain. He’s had his eye on a lean, 20-year-old blonde freshman at his college, Leo Edwards. Leo is the classic Midwestern youth: beautiful but innocent, well built but modest, a total boy. Felix has eyed Leo’s tight abs, round ass and gorgeous cock at the college gym and now he is fulfilling his desire. Leo, barefoot, wearing skinny jeans and a T-shirt, is bound with duct tape and Velcro to a torture wall. He has a vague memory of having coffee with a new friend, Felix, but has no idea how he ended up here. He’s hooded and gagged and can barely move. Then he feels hands on his body. “Mmmfff,” he mumbles through his gag as his shirt is ripped open and two nasty clips are put on his nipples. Then he feels his cock being pulled out of his jeans and sucked into a mouth. “Just let it happen,” Felix says. “Enjoy it.” Leo is terrified, but moments later he shoots the biggest load of cum of his life.
Duration: 17:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 398.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leo Edwards Captive Blonde – Part 1

Jacob Wolf Acts Of Sodomy – Chapter 3 kara

College boy Jacob has been standing naked in the dungeon for an hour, his chest, stomach, back and ass covered with nasty lashes, his cum drying on the rubber mat under him. Suddenly, he feels himself being lifted by the steel bar he’s strapped to, until he’s high up on his tiptoes. His torturer reappears with the whip – and a bottle of —first spraying his old wounds then whipping him some more, over and over. The torture never ends – it just gets worst. In between lashes, the guard treats him like a sex object, twisting his large nipples, stroking his creamy skin and fondling his young cock. He’s left in that painful position, his skin on fire from the whip, his body fully stretched, for hours. Finally, he’s lowered to his knees – and to take Anthony Martin’s huge, encouraged cock down his throat. He used to fantasize about such a massive cock. Now he will choke on it.
Duration: 16:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13842kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Wolf Acts Of Sodomy – Chapter 3

Beach Boy Dreams aka Speedoboys Muqdisho

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Kaden Saylor, Corbett Harper, Shawn
Genres: Fucking & Sucking , Speedo , Twinks 19+ , OutDoor, American
Video language: English
University of Hawaii student Corbett Harper, commonly known as "Speedo Student," gained notoriety in the blogosphere thanks to his good-looks, love of Speedos and public masturbation. In this film, Corbett gets to fulfill his sexual fantasies with gorgeous chiseled blonde's Kaden Saylor and Shawn.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beach Boy Dreams aka Speedoboys

CutlerX & Joe Gunner Uniontown

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
I was going to give him anything he might ask for. Thank god he was actually qualified for the job he was looking for. The young college drop-out was simply stunning and he didn't even object to my dirty advances.
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4002kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CutlerX & Joe Gunner

Время генерации страницы 0.03329 секунды с 9 запросами