View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 08:37 AM   #18
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

CzechHunter scene 642 Susanville

This hunt was taking forever, I couldn't find anyone willing to do stuff. Fortune smiled at me when I noticed a guy pissing in a park. It was a bit embarrassing, but I couldn't let him slip through my fingers. He moved to Prague recently and was looking for work. That looked promising, new arrivals are usually a bit naive and desperate for money. This fellow was quite eager to earn my cash. He whipped his cock out right in the park and then followed me into a sex hotel. My new friend wasn't exactly naive, he knew what this was about and tried hard to make as much as possible. I didn't mind, I loved his muscular body and big cock. His blowjob was just superb, I could tell it wasn't his first. Anal was a bit trickier. Tight and firm butts are hard to get in but always feel incredible.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5654kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechHunter scene 642

Bareback Snowriders Marathon

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Close-up Production , Ikarus
Cast: Brian Brower, Thomas Dyk, Robin Few, Jason Murdoch, Jerry Brand, Justin May, Marco Bill, Marty Marshall, Nick Daniels, Cody Wells, Carvin Raw
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Sucking, Group Sex, Twinks, Spunks, Big Balls, Big Cocks
Made for the Ikarus label in the Czech Republic, this is excellent stuff .. 11 gorgeous as fuck well hung young beauties in excellently filmed and highly explicit bareback action, well worth a look and definitely gets our vote!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:50
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1990kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Snowriders

Sweet Secrets Puchong

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Bump Entertainment
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Sucking, Group Sex, Twinks
Czech boys taken to the extreme. Delicious young twinks fucking and spunking all over each other, soaking worn out holes with fresh jizz, using it as lube to give a swift fuck as they make these insatiable boys cream over smooth bodies.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:43
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1535kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Secrets

Give Me Wood, Scene 1 - Andy Scott, Titus Snow Park

Studio: Staxus
Theres a distinctly Czech-noir feel to the opening moments of this horny little escapade, as the almost deranged Titus Snow creeps around a local wood trying to find someone to love. Its a bizarre concept for sure; but it gets even creepier when he stumbles upon new boy, Andy Scott, whos happily whiling away his time lying on the forest floor, looking up at the autumnal canopy. Suffice it to say the young newbie doesnt get to remain undisturbed for long; with Snow dragging the poor lad to his feet, smooching the unsuspecting fellow and then bustling him back to his lair – in this instance, his city apartment!
By this point, theres no denying that Scott is completely under Snows spell – and with little wonder really given the eager manner with which the young Brit pulls the chaps cock out and begins to deep-throat him. After all, who in their right mind would refuse that kind of attention? Moments later and Scott is returning the favour – arguably even more enthusiastically! – with a blow-job on his assailants totally hairless shaft that is completely at odds with his initial reluctance.
Anyone whos seen Snow in action previously, however, knows that what he really wants is the feel of Scotts handsome ramrod in his butt – an ambition he promptly achieves by mounting his newfound lovers lap and bouncing up and down on the fellows rod for all hes worth. No surprise that Scott is unable to hold back for long – delivering a fine wad of cum on his hole, before pissing it away. Cue a frenetic finale of jizz and the golden yellow nectar that leaves both lads utterly soaked!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 960.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Give Me Wood, Scene 1 - Andy Scott, Titus Snow

Время генерации страницы 0.04599 секунды с 9 запросами