View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 06:05 PM   #139
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tied Up & Dominated At Wiggle Room (Anna Tyler) Aneta

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Anna Tyler
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Anna Tyler is new to the world of Infernal Restraints, but if we have anything to say about it this won't be her last time gracing our pages. She is hot as hell, a petite little blonde with a body that is made for luring men into trouble. Well, she is in a bit of trouble herself, now. O.T. loves girls like this, sexy, young things with a burning desire to have their bodies by the strong and sadistic. Anna is wet with anticipation when O.T. even begins to touch her. The cute panties she's wearing are going to be soaked through soon. He cuts the cloth away from her fit figure and takes in the sight of her beautiful, unblemished skin. It is going to be fleeting. There is a brutal caning coming, and it's going to leave thick, red welts all over that sweet ass of hers. A submissive bondage slut like Anna can't get enough of it. As soon as he puts the Hitachi between her legs she is ready to cum her brains out. She even squirts a bit as she screams out or orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied Up & Dominated At Wiggle Room (Anna Tyler)

Samsara, Sierra Cirque (Cuckold Cunts) Haliburton

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Samsara, Sierra Cirque
Samsara used to be O.T.'s favorite girl to play with, but since he found Sierra Cirque, the only use he has for her is as a place for Sierra to sit or, on her good days, a tool to make Sierra cum. He hogties Sierra with shackles and lays her down on what she at first thinks is a bench, but what turns out to be Samsara, bound to pieces of wood with belts to form a table. What first gives it away is the whining. No matter what Sierra says, she can't get her to shut up so that she can focus on O.T. fingering her wet pussy, so the two of them decide to put that mouth to work. O.T. shackles Sierra so that she is sitting with her legs spread and Samsara's face right between them. Then uses Samsara for all she is good for: making Sierra cum when his fingers get tired. She has a bit gag in, so it's a little harder for her to lick Sierra's pussy, but she doesn't have much of a choice. If she can't even do that what's the point of her? After working and working she finally gets Sierra off, making her squirt all over Samsara's face. Dripping wet with the cum of the girl O.T. has replaced her with, Samsara is then shackled upside down so that Sierra can use her as a chair while O.T. flogs both of their pussies at once and then starts fucking Sierra with a metal pussy hook. He keeps going until she squirts again and O.T. reminds Samsara that she doesn't get to cum anymore. She has lost that privilege. She is completely humiliated and completely useless. And when he's done using her for his new girl, O.T. bags her up and takes her out with the trash.
Duration: 41:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samsara, Sierra Cirque (Cuckold Cunts)

Angel Allwood York Beach

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore
Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix. Jack Hammer is an expert, an absolute master of hemp and jute. Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though. Jack isn't content to just tie her up and leave her alone.
Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Allwood

Rita Rollins (Waisted Slut Punished Hard) North Arlington

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rita Rollins
Expecting Rita Rollins to be the perfect submissive from the second she was in bondage may have been a bit lofty of a goal, but aiming high is how we give the best training to the slaves in our care. O.T. has simple instructions. Don't whine, moan. Don't cum until you are told. Beg, plead, and grovel as necessary to receive even more intense BDSM. Rita is almost as thin at the waist as the pipes that are locked around her. A chain runs between her legs and it's cold and hard at first, before her heat and juices start to warm them up. She's fucking herself on the floor of the dungeon, trying to get off against the irons, but it's hard when O.T. won't stop whipping her. She is trying to make him happy. She doesn't want to cry, because she knows it will only make him hit her harder. He told her to moan and so she is moaning. But when Rita cums without permission she knows that she is in for it. He can twist anything against her, and he will. She doesn't stand a chance.
Duration: 43:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rita Rollins (Waisted Slut Punished Hard)

Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone New Brockton

Studio: ShadowPlayers
Cast: Sadie Simone
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Humiliation, Pet Play, Spanking, Outdoors, Fetish, Teens, Domination
Super cute just eighteen year old Sadie Simone explores her submissiveness outdoors. Stripped naked, she is shackled and ball-gagged, then led barefoot across rocky, dusty desert ranch roads. After a short stay chained to a hitching post, she is fitted with a butt plug ponytail, a bit, and heavy bells on her tender nipples. She then pulls a wagon loaded with firewood while on her hands and knees over the rough terrain. After a change in harness, she becomes a cart pulling ponygirl...pulling her Master barefoot down the unforgiving desert roads. Finally, she gets harsh corporal punishment while tied to a tree branch high overhead. With super strong metal clamps all over her tender young tits, she is thrashed with whips, canes, straps, and paddles until her sweet ass is bright red and marked with stripes.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone

Katie Leota

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.
Why won’t he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he’ll let me go.
He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I’ll love him.
Duration: 46:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie

Anal Fail Western

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
They say sometimes your eyes are bigger than your stomach. In this case, the cock was bigger than her little asshole. The head went in and she yelped like a whipped puppy. We tried and again, more slowly this time, but she yelped again. The good news is it was fun watching her try and fail. The dick went down her throat pretty good, and she was completely covered. I couldn't even recognize her as yakk poured out all over her face as the cock kept drilling. She was overwhelmed. She drank yellow discipline that was extra yellow, and she cringed when she swallowed it. We nutted all over her face and sent her packing.
Duration: 42:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4248kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Fail
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05225 секунды с 9 запросами