View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 06:05 PM   #138
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Worked Over (Lorelei Lee) Pierce City

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Lorelei Lee was just out for a good time. She thought she would have some fun being thrown around by one of our handlers, but no one ever gets exactly what they are expecting when they sign up to be played with by Matt Williams. In the beginning Lorelei is begging Matt to let her cum. What she doesn't understand is that by the end of their time together she is going to be begging him to let her stop. She starts out sat down on top of the sybian, a terrifyingly powerful vibrator, with a black ball gag in her mouth and a leather strap blindfolding her. With her other senses cut off, all she has to focus on is the intense vibration between her legs. That is until Matt takes out the flogger and goes to work on her tits and ass. The ball gag can only do so much to stop Lorelei's screams as she cums over and over again and gets attention from the flogger, followed by a whip and cane. Lorelei is laid on her back with her feet over her head and her pussy and ass exposed. She is then penetrated relentlessly by the fucking machine. Matt thought it would be more fun to put it in her ass so that he could spend some time on her pussy with the cane. And once he's gotten it nice and sensitive he puts the hitachi right on her clit and sticks the pogo inside of her. She is screaming and shaking, totally cum- and thoroughly fucked.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worked Over (Lorelei Lee)

Stress & Fear Moretown

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
There are few things more difficult to manage than Stress and Fear. Your brain begins to produce powerful chemicals which make you do some crazy things. Things that under normal circumstances you would never do. Dakota is afraid of electricity. So we bring out the most intense of electric implements. She's bound in an intense split and binder clips line her underarms. Then the electricity is introduced. Almost everyone is afraid of heights, but Dakota admits that it's one of her biggest fears. So why not do an entire scene with her suspended facing the ground. The stress position mixed with the fear of falling are intoxicating.
Duration: 53:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stress & Fear

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope Godfrey

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Nela Decker banged and humiliated by six guys on the toilet Wet Munster

The best way to go is to really get down and dirty with golden showers all over the place!
Duration: 47:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11613kbps
Audio: 262kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nela Decker banged and humiliated by six guys on the toilet Wet

Chain Puppet Neulengbach

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
O.T. has Milcah Halili wrapped around his finger, and chains wrapped all around their body. They start out in a cute little green dress and beige high heels, bound with shackles so their legs are spread and their arms locked tightly behind them. They have a bit gag in their mouth and a look of fear on their face, probably for good reason. O.T. spends a little time getting a feel for their body by poking and prodding it with a BBQ skewer before he really gets to work.
Duration: 51:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chain Puppet

InfernalRestraints Nikki Knightly Saddle Up Moose

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Nikki Knightly
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
There is nothing in this world that makes a girl cum like a Sybian. The most powerful vibrator known to man, this machine is capable of tearing more orgasms from a punished pussy than any woman has ever been prepared for.
Duration: 44:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Nikki Knightly Saddle Up

Sharing With Hubby Ixtapa

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,
I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharing With Hubby
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03647 секунды с 9 запросами