View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 06:04 PM   #136
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Decimated And Destroyed Mascara

Release Year: 2022
Cast: girl
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, Throat Fuck, Humiliation.
Video language: English
This is a high class chick. A woman of privilege, if you will. We treated her like she was no different than anyone else--sub human, like the rest of them. She wasn't used to this kind of treatment. Her face was fucked into a mess, her ass was opened so wide I could have fit a water bottle in it. She did A2M like a champ. She drank yellow d like a good slut. She took tons of cum to her gorgeous, prissy face. She told her family to F off at the end. I'm sure they will get the message!
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7757kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Decimated And Destroyed

Liv Aguilera Rag Doll Westside

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Liv Aguilera
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore
Liv Aguilera came to town specifically to play with Jack Hammer. He's a bondage master with miles of rope that he's just waiting to wrap around her tight little body. She's got these nice round tits that are perfect to pinch and pull on..
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liv Aguilera Rag Doll

Nikki Darling - Play Thing Becker

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Nikki Darling is a beautiful woman with a lot to offer the right man. She is smart, sexy and strong. But Cyd Black doesn't care about any of that shit. He wants her to be one thing, and one thing only: submissive. He has been looking for a new play thing, a toy to keep him busy in the idle hours, and that is where Nikki comes in.
Nikki has just the kind of body that Cyd loves to have fun with, too. She is petite and flexible. Her skin is soft, which lets him know that every blow he lands will sting like hell and leave its mark. He flogs her, whips her and her mercilessly and the ways that he keeps her bound and gagged mean that she can't even ask why.
It isn't because she did something wrong. He is not angry with her or doing this out of malice. Nikki needs to suffer because Cyd Black needs her to suffer. It isn't punishment, it is just her lot in life.
Duration: 39:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Darling - Play Thing

The Fix Connoquenessing

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal. Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open. The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber. Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for.
Duration: 45:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Fix

Bashful Cocksucker Englewood

Release Year: 2022
Cast: girl
Genres: Deepthroat, Gagging, Facial, Face Fucking, Pissing, Hardcore, Rough Sex, Humilation
With her eyes wide open and her pupils dilated from fear, she sat there open mouthed and open throated looking into my lens like her soul was leaving her body. It was hot, and I shall add it to my jar full of souls. She was messy. Covered in spit, bile, and some cheap swill I pounded. She took cock down the throat with ease, and I swear it’s evolution. Girls weren’t this eager to throat a cock and swallow a man's liquid byproduct of metabolism 20 years ago when I launched this most noble and successful endeavor; but in this instance I’m a progressive. She took cum to the face and was used as a human mop to clean up all the tinkle that was on the floor. She looked up all drenched and smiled.
Duration: 45:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bashful Cocksucker

Wanked & Humiliated Olyphant

Studio: Submissed
Cast: Alexis Crystal, Carla Cox, Mia Manarote, Sandy Ambrosia, Victoria Redd
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Femdom, Fetish, Handjob, Humiliation, Orgasm Control
Five super sexy Mistresses treat their slaves and pets to a little pawing and petting while the boys are bound up and begging for release.
Duration: 1:31:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3819kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wanked & Humiliated

Lisa Glen Ridge

The game follows Lisa, a quiet college student soon to graduate but despite everything looking up Lisa can't help but feel that the world and the people around her are moving forward at a faster pace than she.
Living a docile and quiet life with her boyfriend Danny may not be the reserved future Lisa wishes for herself.. and with so many doors opening day by day she has every opportunity to change everything.
This is where you come in. Take control and guide Lisa through her final months of college in whatever way you see fit. Form relationships, sever others. Her future is yours to choose.
Genre: ADV, 3DCG, Female , Blackmail, Cheating, Humiliation, Corruption, Submission, Straight, Oral sex, Anal sex, Group sex, Creampie, Big Tits, Titsjob, Swinging, Sharing, Trap, Mature, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism
Size: 1.5 GB
Censorship: None / There is a patch to remove
Developer/Publisher: Pale Grass
Platform: PC/Windows, Android
Publication type: In development
Tablet: Not required
Version: Episode 2 Chapter 2 1.0 Beta
Game language (plot): English
Interface language: English
File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lisa
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote