View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 06:03 PM   #133
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Wrong House: Cookies Mountain Lakes

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
Video language: English
A trip to Costa Rica with my friends sounded like a great way to spend my summer. All I had to do was sell a bunch of cookies and we'd have enough money to go. Everyone was so nice until I went to the house on the corner. Everyone said to skip that house, but I didn't listen. He's deranged. He locks me in different positions to torment my body. He twists and stretches me. He hurts me when he's in a good mood and me when he's not. I don't know if he'll ever let me go. I don't know what is worse: His cruel desires or the fact that it's all happening in such a beautiful environment. When he's not hurting me or touching my body I get to look out into the woods and pretend I'm in paradise. It's evil!
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Cookies

The Sweetest Kiss part two Herndon

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Mira Raine.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Mira Raine with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sweetest Kiss part two

Slim Chances (Bobbi Dylan) Oneco

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Bobbi Dylan
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Bobbi Dylan doesn't really want to escape. She flails about, but it's just a show. What she really wants is for his hands all over her. She wants to feel his whip caress her body. She wants him to lock the collar around her neck so tight it makes her voice change. When he threatens to cut her nipples off with the giant scissors she just grimaces. Her clothes in tatters around her body. The cute little panties are the last vestige of her modesty. Those two are cut away to reveal a full bush. What do you do with a bush like that? Trim it and make them eat it of course! When the vibrator is applied to her exposed pussy she writhes uncontrollably. She wanted it so bad yet it's almost too much. OT doesn't care. He mashes her clit and she cums over and over again.
Duration: 32:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slim Chances (Bobbi Dylan)

19, Supple, And Pliable Spurgeon

Release Year: 2022
Cast: girl
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Look at the tits on this nineteen year old. Brand new. They still have that new tit smell, too. She arrived, and I peered through my vast security network of camera and LED bulbs that transmit audio within the wave length, and I flipped to camera 2, then 3 for a close up. Here is a buxom blonde, more than 1/2 my age, and 1/2 my IQ, standing there like a deer in the headlights. My cock began to twitch some. Then I became fully erect, because I knew she was in over her head, and she still hadn’t figured it out. She was taken in almost every position. Her compliance and obedience was impressive. It was like we had badges on and flash lights in her face. She just put her mouth on the first thing presented to her. She was shell shocked. The figure whore leg lock finished her off. Then she got fucked brutally hard, and she was trying to fight it. So we slapped her in a headlock. That kept her from moving around. We proceeded to deep thrust into her pussy. Shrieks and moans came out of her mouth. It was a free for all. Then 3 loads hit her right on the forehead. She rolled her eyes to play off the humiliation, but this isn’t our first rodeo.
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19, Supple, And Pliable

Acquired Redhead Subjugation Orminge

Slave training and subjugation is the action of bringing the submissive under domination or control. DEBRIS Why Training: In contrast to the military example, a slave has never denied the right to leave his own role at any time without any justification pressure and to turn his back on the subject of training. Nevertheless, the decisive parameter is the personal predisposition of the slave, which must allow a congruent adaptation to the ideal role of complete submission as a will of its own. Only in these cases can a credible assumption be made of a metaconsensory constellation of domination and subjugation - which, however, is true and comprehensive.
A socially accepted form of intense dependence we find in the military. A person who volunteers for military service belongs to the military from the beginning of the contract (and is actually owned). The military hierarchy is absolutely binding for the recruits and he is under fully complies with all commands of his superiors and a private canon of rules to its own military legislation.
If he is commanded to march in the rain, then he has to do it. Disciplinary measures, however humiliating, are generally accepted by him, His life is completely structured, his behavior and his utterances are observed and judged, and his privacy is reduced to an absolute minimum.
Training therefore includes all stages of a structured process, which in the sense of reeducation and re-socialization should change the behavior, attitudes, self-image, thinking and personality of the slave. Each training concentrates first on the disciplining and reorientation of the slave by rules and punishments. The slave is thus successively introduced to a redefinition of his own self, thus enabling him to understand the resulting relationship constellation of a power structure oriented to domination and subjugation as objectively correct and to accept it as a true reality of life.
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 878.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Acquired Redhead Subjugation

Bonnie Day Needs Another Hard Lesson. Hubbard

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Bonnie Day was given one job. After disrupting the office yesterday OT removed her, showed her the price of her poor performance, and brought her back to the office. She was tired, humiliated, and , locked in bondage and gagged still, but all she had to do was finish a single edit and he would let her out and things would go back to normal. She closed her eyes for “just a minute” so that she could think more clearly after a nap. When OT woke her up the next morning the fear in her eyes was obvious.
It looks like she needs another day to think about how much she needs this job. Being a good worker and a good submissive are very alike. They must learn to take instruction well, accomplish tasks that are assigned and accept punishment for their failures.
Sometimes we'll suspend a girl in the air to add to their feeling of helplessness. OT is caning Bonnie so hard that she literally uses her bondage to pull herself up off of the ground. That's how you know it is effective.
Duration: 40:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day Needs Another Hard Lesson.

Subspace Valera

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Sometimes we use those words as a metaphor. We get a girl locked down, start to work her over, and her moans and sighs let us know she is really into it. Sometimes we can even spread her pussy open and see how wet she is inside. But with Jeze Belle it doesn't take a closer inspection to see how absolutely horny BDSM makes her. Little streams of her wetness run out of her. It isn't an exaggeration, she is a true bondage slut and it shows.
Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Subspace
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03442 секунды с 9 запросами