View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 06:03 PM   #132
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kacy Lane Squeaking Again Vendome

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Kacy Lane
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating, Hardcore
Kacy Lane The bed is squeaking again. Kacy wants the hot black manger to come and fix it. When she can't make it squeak again she asks him to sex her till it makes noise. Then she wants him to fill her pussy with a creampie so her cuckold man can eat it out of her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6402kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kacy Lane Squeaking Again

Kali Kane (Metal Bondage For Humiliation Slut) Celeste

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kali Kane
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Slutty, little Kali gets off on her humiliation. While PD has her locked up to the wall by her mouth he really lets her have it. Hands behind her back, Kali takes the nose hooks and a tongue clamp, leaving a trail of drool all down her chest. He plays with her eyes, nose, tits and pussy, reminding her that she will do anything he commands. That includes jerking off his cock and stripping naked on the wall. She takes his cock first, then she takes his cane, across her tits, legs and pussy.
Hung upside down from the ceiling, Kali gets a working demonstration of how cruel whips can be. He takes her mouth with his cock, but when the slut no longer provides enough entertainment with her tongue, he whips her more. Encouraged now, she takes a face full of jizz.
Now, shackled in irons, she is on the floor, struggling when PD tells her to move. She does not obey fast enough and PD reminds her exactly whose bitch she is. He drags her to his fucking⁄milking⁄feeding station and locks her in by the throat. Barely able to stand, the slut gets another helping of cock in her mouth.
Humiliation slut Kali is locked into her position in the play room, with her arms in strappado and her face in the crotch of PD. She warms his cock up with her mouth before he begins to pound her pussy from behind. He uses his cane to spur her on and get her sucking his cock again. When he is done with her mouth, his cane meets her ass and tits, greeted by her screams. He repositions her to present her pussy for him and plays his game again, ramming her pussy and mouth while caning her ass and tits.
Kali gets a plastic bag over her head and she is already gasping for air when PD puts his cock through her little air hole and has her really working to breathe. He takes the bag off of her and ties her tits nice and tight so he can go back to caning them and her pussy until he is ready to get off on her face. She is there, dripping cum like a good little slut and PD puts the bag back onto her and lets her marinade in his sauce.
A bitch has to eat and this one is no exception. PD pours her a bowl of kibble and makes her chew down every last bit. With an ass hook firmly in place, PD takes a vibrator to his little ’s clit. She cums hard, face down in her bowl of food. Worn out, PD reminds her again, she still has a lot of food left to finish.
Duration: 1:09:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kali Kane (Metal Bondage For Humiliation Slut)

Slim teen Nela Decker banged & humiliated by 6 guys with DAP Pengilly

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Nela Decker
Genres: anal, anal creampie, ass to mouth, blowjob, cum swallowing, deep throat, double anal (DAP), gagging, gangbang, gapes, piss, piss drinking, piss in mouth, rough
Natural tits babe Nela Decker has her gaped asshole and velvet throat flooded with the cum of many hung and horny men! It's a never ending flow of men filling her backdoor and mouth with multiple dicks.
Duration: 47:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11613kbps
Audio: 262kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slim teen Nela Decker banged & humiliated by 6 guys with DAP

Juliette March (Tied Up & Manhandled) Slagle

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Juliette March
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Juliette has an intense heat about her. It’s a degree of passion she exudes for bondage. It demands an intensity in kind. Only the rough sort of body play will do. OT starts by dragging her to the stage with a fistful of her hair. She screams in horror and pain. It’s not long before her taut body is strung up and spinning around in the air. She takes slaps to every exposed inch of skin including some hard ones to the face. He clamps his hand down on her throat. Juliette is not deterred in her lust. He ties her and makes her touch herself. He suspends her and puts suction cups on her nipples, clit, and on her asshole. The pain is excutiating, but still she’s panting for more. This one’s a keeper.
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette March (Tied Up & Manhandled)

RealTimeBondage Veruca James Friedens

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, All Sex
The pace is ramping up and our pale refined starlet is dizzy and dazed. The pacing of BaRS shows are relentless and without mercy. Every position gets harder and more punishing and we are onto part three of our show.
Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 864.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Veruca James

Mia Li First Date Welton

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mia Li
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Once Mia is tied up on the floor it is too late to turn back, not that she would want to. Something about being controlled and constrained the way she is turns her on.
Duration: 43:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Li First Date

Wrong House: Pretzel Farner

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Pretzel
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04407 секунды с 9 запросами