Old 05-29-2022, 07:17 AM   #358
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

In-N-Out Alvarado

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Red Eagle Films, Spunk Video
Cast: Nick Savage, Eddie Reno, Rex Armswell, Sean Steele, Bud, Ty Hurt, Chris Coe, Brett Berlin, Bad Pig, Daxx Reed, Orion Cross, Spencer Hartt, Erik Erikson, Mitch Banning, Earl Howard, Eagerboy
Genres: Extreme Penetration, Pigs, Butt Play, Fisting, Oral, Pissing, Leather, Masturbation
Wolfgang Bang squirreled away scenes throughout the years, and serves them up here with flourish. Rex Armswell starts the ass-pommel working his hole open with several Huge dildos, impressively taking even the largest right down to the base. Spencer "Rosebud" Hart demonstrates how he got his nickname in a three-way scene with Earl Howard and Erik Eriks. Rosebud starts out in full leather and slowly takes it all off as his hole gets more and more open. The J-lube flows in this scene as Erik fists him prone on the fuck bench, then moves over to the cage so Earl can give him a hand, and finally, perched over a bathtub. But with good rea! Erik stands up, fist firmly planted in Rosebud's ass, and pisses all over Rosebud as he moans. Earl helps out by rubbing the liquid gold over Rosebud's chest. By the end of the scene - an impressive 30-some minutes - Earl punch-fists Rosebud, and Erik shoots a big load all over Rosebud's cock and balls.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:38:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 800.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In-N-Out

Wet And Wild Boys 1 Nashwauk

Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Director Kay Ray mixes it up in this really wet and wild show. Not just the usual fit, white boys in this flick, you get the added bonus of some rare Asian cock as well. Watch these guys go to town on each other in a big way. Not only do they struggle to take massive cocks down their throats and up their tight asses, they have to contend with a thick fist stretching their sphincters to the max. No need to reach for the lube, these Wet And Wild Boys have a bladder full of warm piss that will do the job nicely. Sit back and soak up over 90 minutes of really big dicks, bare Asian action and waterlogged fisting action!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:47:54
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3896kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet And Wild Boys 1

Czech Hunter Part 642 Otwell

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
This hunt was taking forever, I couldn’t find anyone willing to do stuff. Fortune smiled at me when I noticed a guy pissing in a park. It was a bit embarrassing, but I couldn’t let him slip through my fingers. He moved to Prague recently and was looking for work. That looked promising, new arrivals are usually a bit naive and desperate for money. This fellow was quite eager to earn my cash. He whipped his cock out right in the park and then followed me into a sex hotel. My new friend wasn’t exactly naive, he knew what this was about and tried hard to make as much as possible. I didn’t mind, I loved his muscular body and big cock. His blowjob was just superb, I could tell it wasn’t his first. Anal was a bit trickier. Tight and firm butts are hard to get in but always feel incredible.
Duration: 23:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5654kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Part 642

David Lynch Bulgaria

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: David Lynch
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Full sadist Sir Aaron stubs his lit ciggy out in his sub's mouth and makes it guzzle the ash. He soaks the sub's hunger with molten new piss and makes the fool clean his ripe backdoor with its tongue. Hard and insatiable deep-throat boinking follows, until it pukes. Sir Aaron has such a big hard cock! Watch this gay fool get the degrading it deserves.
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 715.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: David Lynch

Donald Guzman Effie

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Donald Guzman
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Naked guys fetishists took their powerful dicks in their hands and began to piss on a naked passive who was lying on the jetty and enjoying the golden rain. The dudes clearly swelled before dumping urine on their partner, so their jets had no end to the edge. A pissed dude lies in urine and rubs it all over his body, getting a frantic high.
Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5461kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 466.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donald Guzman

Dusty And Vander Line Lexington

Studio: Chaosmen
After several delayed flights, I was worried this shoot was not going to happen. Vander has a very narrow window to shoot in while in grad school, and his summer months tend to be very active playing catch-up. For a very chill dude, he keeps his schedule tight.Dusty missed his morning flight, then the connecting flights were delayed 4-5 hours, making this a very late evening shoot. He was a little tired after traveling all day, but thankfully the two guys clicked immediately so there was chemistry in the bathroom!
I think Dusty has a rough trade vibe that goes well with Vander. And given the volume of videos that Vander has, it is no surprise that he seems to get along great with everyone. Both guys are very easy going, so I knew if I could just get them in the same room, magic would happen.They both know how to work the bathroom space, using the trash can and urinal to full advantage. No pissing in this one though, sorry! They just got down to some serious cock sucking and Vander was super ready to be fucked after not only holding out all day to cum, but also the day before. His balls were bursting!It still surprises me what an eager bottom he is, and how quickly he can nut from getting fucked!Dusty is just as good at shooting his load on and inside of Vanders hole, leaving him there to play with Dustys jizz leaking out his hole!
Duration: 23:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 522.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dusty And Vander

Время генерации страницы 0.10375 секунды с 9 запросами