LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Submission Prison, Scene #03 Malines

Cast: Drew Sebastian, Devin Franco
Genres: Cum Eating, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Piercing, Tattoos
Video language: English
Prisoner Devin Franco is cleaning up a supply closet when he is caught outside of his cell at inspection time by another malevolent guard, the mean and malicious muscle daddy Drew Sebastian. Dragged back to his bunk, Devin knows he is seriously screwed, or about to be, when Officer Drew discovers the contraband Devin has hidden. With a pillowcase full of clothespins and his own leather strap that he's been missing, Myles realizes that Devin is a kinky little fucker and Officer Drew puts him through his paces. Devin is chained to the bars of the cell and restrained by his wrists, ankles and balls, with clothespins pinching painful pressure points and getting a preliminary flogging from Drew, who is just warming up. The flogging intensifies till Devin finally breaks down in submission and Drew softens slightly, 'You're my prison bitch, you listen to me and I'll protect you. Now it's time for you to suck my cock!' Drew sheds his uniform and feeds his humongous piledriver to Devin, who gobbles it down greedily as he gets his face and throat fucked and is rewarded with a delicious mouthful of Drew's succulent and salty seed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submission Prison, Scene #03

Rosta Benacky, Nikol Monak Rayne

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Rosta Benacky, Nikol Monak
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy Ass, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut, Uniform.
Video language: English
Nikol Monak stops in to see Dr. Rosta Benacky for his annual checkup. While doing his investigating, Dr. Rosta finds that Nikol is having pain in his groin area and orders Nikol to strip out of his pants and sit in his special chair. When the Dr. asks Nikol to remove his underwear it’s obvious the true source of Nikol’s pain; his cock is engorged and in need of release. Dr. Rosta starts working on Nikol’s cock with his mouth and it’s obvious that Nikol is enjoying it. Reaching under Nikol, Dr. Rosta starts probing Nikol’s asshole with his fingers and Nikol decides it’s time to see his Dr. strip out of his scrubs. Nikol reaches over, undoes the tie that holds up Dr. Rosta’s pants letting them fall to the floor and Nikol grabs onto Dr. Rosta’s cock and begins stroking it while the Dr. continues to work Nikol’s cock with his mouth. Dr. Rosta wants to offer Nikol the release he needs so he leans over the examining table offering his ass to Nikol which Nikol fills with his huge cock. Nikol pounds away at his doctor’s ass until Dr. Rosta shoots his wad. Nikol pulls out just in time to dump a thick load of creamy jizz all over Dr. Rosta’s balls, cock and stomach.
Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 890.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosta Benacky, Nikol Monak

Triga Films Spunkin' Surfer and Skater Lads forli

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: guys
Genres: masturbation, oral, amateur, straight guys, uniform, tattoo, sportswear, underwear, examination, fetish
Spunkin Surfers and Skaters bring to the wire the usual suspects doing their gay for pay as long as their mates aren't around kind of thing? These 'Straight' lads never cease to amaze us with their tolerance as straight lads of course to sucking cock for cash. Bring it f"ckin on!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:45
Video: 704x544, XviD, 993kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 999.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triga Films Spunkin' Surfer and Skater Lads

Naughty Workplace White Paper XVI - Doctor X Stonega

Release Year: 2013
Studio: KO Company, Beast
Cast: Shohei Arai, Takashi Nomi, Katsuki Kengo, Shunsuke Sakamoto, Eto Kosuke
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Uniforms, Twinks
超人気シリーズ第16弾!
医療の現場で働く男達のストーリー� �場淫猥白書16が遂に完成。
今回の作品は大人気の医者にフィー� �ャーして医療の現場で働くイケメン� ��が主人公!
<新井 昇平>
ドノンケ体育会2でデビューの新井昇� ��が登場!見事な手術を教授の前で披� �し教授の優しさで仮眠を取れること� ��。激務の疲れを癒すためにベットの 中へ入ったが…。
<能見 孝>看護婦凌辱編
研修医能見は以前から目をつけてい� �看護婦を誰もいない病室に呼び出し� ��。「先生だめですっ!」「いいだろ� �!?誰もいないんだし」狼になった能� �は断れない立場を利用して看護婦を� ��う。
<江藤 浩介>
訪問医療でいつも行っている患者宅� �。「俺、結婚することになってん」� ��者から言われた一言に恋心を抱いて いた患者が超えてはならない垣根を� �えてしまう。
<能見 孝>看護婦の復讐
いつもとなにも変わらなかった。し� �し、気がつくと屈強な男達が目の前� ��…。「俺の妹になにしたんだ?」手� �拘束され身動きができない状態で口� ��押し込まれる肉棒。理性とは裏腹に 感じてしまう身体。
まだ誰にも触らせたことのないアナ� �処女を奪われる!
<坂本 俊介>
「明日手術なんですから早く寝てく� �さい」優しく患者をなだめる坂本。� ��先生、ここを治療してください…」 急な患者のお願いに坂本は…。病室� �広がる2人の喘ぎ声。
<勝木 健吾>
「今日の手術も見事だったな!」勝木� ��弱みを握られた代償は身代りに手術 をすることだった「もうこんなこと� �めにしようや!」反感をかった同僚が 行動に出る。
※本編では目線は入っておりません� �
Duration: 2:29:56
Video: 720x402, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Workplace White Paper XVI - Doctor X

Randy Junior and Cheverre Clarks Summit

He’s incredibly handsome and strong. And in his uniform, he seems even larger than life than he already is.
Duration: 18:39
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 821.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Randy Junior and Cheverre

Watch Me Push My Cock up Brad Hunter's Tight Bum Robbins

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BentleyRace
It's often that I get in to the shoots but when Brad Hunter was sticking his bum up in the air during the photoshoot my cock was throbbing. Brad starts this video stripping out of his uniform and pulling out that big cock. He is showing off his hole from different angles while I film up close. I hadn't actually planned to fuck Brad in this video, but after he sucked on my dick there was only one more place I was going to put it. I absolutely love licking and tongue fucking Brad's tight little hole. The I started tapping the head of my cock on his hole. Brad was wriggling with pleasure on the bed. So I lubed up my dick and slid it in. And man did it feel good! Brad is a really hot fuck. To finish off the video I get down on my knees and suck on that fat dick . Brad gets up high on the bed and pumps a load of cum all over my face. I can't think of a better way to end this video. Brad is a total hottie and I can't wait to fuck him again.
Duration: 15:21
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3570kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Watch Me Push My Cock up Brad Hunter's Tight Bum

BentleyRace Watch Me Push My Cock up Brad Hunter's Tight Bum Pine Knot

It's often that I get in to the shoots but when Brad Hunter was sticking his bum up in the air during the photoshoot my cock was throbbing. Brad starts this video stripping out of his uniform and pulling out that big cock. He is showing off his hole from different angles while I film up close. I hadn't actually planned to fuck Brad in this video, but after he sucked on my dick there was only one more place I was going to put it. I absolutely love licking and tongue fucking Brad's tight little hole. The I started tapping the head of my cock on his hole. Brad was wriggling with pleasure on the bed. So I lubed up my dick and slid it in. And man did it feel good! Brad is a really hot fuck. To finish off the video I get down on my knees and suck on that fat dick . Brad gets up high on the bed and pumps a load of cum all over my face. I can't think of a better way to end this video. Brad is a total hottie and I can't wait to fuck him again.
Duration: 15:21
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3570kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BentleyRace Watch Me Push My Cock up Brad Hunter's Tight Bum

Время генерации страницы 0.07530 секунды с 9 запросами