View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 06:56 PM   #83
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dolcett Caught Cheating Labadie

Another Dolcett Dramatica verbal gynophagia fantasy, a solo enactment by Abigail Dupree where she is of school age, was caught cheating at school and so she offers all of herself to daddy for punishment.
Daughter is on telecom with daddy, as he is away on business. She is told to bring oil and a knife. She offers her body parts including her pussy lips, nipples and breasts oiled up for the frying pan. She talks with him as she oils her breast and pussy, tenderizes her insides for roasting by fucking the skewer on the fuck post with her pussy. She moans and cums for her daddy. She hopes her offering of flesh, lust and self torture pleases her daddy, forgiving her of her infractions at school.
Gynophagia is pure fantasy, a fetish unique to the Dolcett fetish revolving around , torture, , cannibalism and . The main theme here is the fetish of self torture, cutting sexual body pieces off for the frying pan ultimately being spit roasted alive and enjoying every moment of every step.
Gynophagia is the fetish of a person becoming food for someone else. It can only be a fantasy and should Not be practiced in RL (Real Life) it's just as taboo as BDSM or other kinks.
Another example of gynophagia would be the fable Little Red Riding Hood where the wolf devours her. Also separately classified as the fetish Voreaphillia
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:40
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 1366kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 388.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolcett Caught Cheating

Confessions Of A Buttaholic Butterfield

Cast: Britney Amber & Carter Cruise
Genres: Big Tits,Blonde,Bubble Butt,Caucasian,Lesbian,Natural Tits,Sex Toys,Small Ass,Small Tits,Tattoo,Trimmed Pussy
Britney is a butt obsessed shopaholic. When her favorite salesgirl Carter pays her a home visit, Britney can’t help but slip some gemstone jewelry up her butt. Carter catches Britney in the act and pulls out a strap-on on to teach her a lesson. But is steamy anal action really a punishment for a buttaholic?
Duration: 39:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Confessions Of A Buttaholic

Alexa Nova - Pervert Service & Rough Anal Paraiso

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Alexa Nova
Genres: BDSM, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Facial, Painal, Face slapping, Mind fucking, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Pissing, Rimjobs, Spanking, Training, Redhead
Video language: English
The Assylum Tea Room is in full service, at last. This means it's time to train these submissive girls in anal appropriateness and piss properness. Hot little Alexa Nova is up first. She takes a piss in piledriver, deep into her colon, before squirting it out into a bowl for inspection. This is followed by some golden , rough anal sex and ass to mouth, and a little face fucking. She rims Dr. Mercies while he enjoys a cup of tea too. Then he cums into her cup for her to gobble down like an obedient girl's proper beverage. It was a good lesson, deep down in the Assylum rabbit hole.
Duration: 31:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6347kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Nova - Pervert Service & Rough Anal

Ripley Grey & Zack Matthews 2017 Stitzer

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ripley Grey, Zack Matthews
Genres: Muscular, Blowjob, Jerk Off, Anal Sex, Gay, Tattoos, Bareback
Hey Troops,Here are a couple of good ol' boys if I ever seen 'em! It's one of our very favorites, Zack Matthews, along with a recruit with whom we haven't had the opportunity to become very acquainted, Ripley Grey.Now I don't think anyone could forget the sizzling solo jerk session (that almost sounds like a Jamaican recipe) Ripley did for us not long ago. We also saw Rip participate in the epic Christmas orgy, which actually took place AFTER this hookup with Zack. So this is a little bit of a rewind, but it gives us a chance to see Ripley interacting with a fellow soldier for his first time on camera...which is always my favorite!From the first time we were blessed enough to witness Zack in action, I've been hooked. His first tryst on camera for us was an incredible three-way with none other than AD icon Quentin Gainz and squad top-, Ivan James. Ivan took advantage of Zack's ass in an aggressive way that showed us Zack was playing for keeps and that he was willing to stretch himself as far as possible for the benefit of the troop. Now, several encounters later, Zack is breaking in a newbie himself! It's clear right from the jump that Ripley is excited. The boys waste no time before engaging in a deep, passionate kiss, letting their hands wander and explore each other. They pull one another's clothes off and Ripley goes right in for a taste of Zack's luscious cock. Claude thinks quick here, moving around behind him, getting an excellent shot of Ripley's tight hole. The rapture on Zack's face is something to behold. Wow, Ripley seems to be proving right away that he knows how to properly polish a knob! He bobs hard and deep on Zack's thick boner, not letting up at all. Eventually, Zack gets hungry for hard meat himself and the guys switch positions on the bed.I think we've all come to love seeing Zack's gorgeous face pleasuring a big, firm dick. He really makes an art out of it, using plenty of spit and jerking, and sucking balls is all part of his amazing repertoire. Claude goes around back here for a bit to catch a great shot of Zack's tight, tender hole. Zack can't hold off for too long though. Something tells me he's been saving himself for this hot hookup. Claude gets down low and we watch Zack's throbbing dong slide into Ripley's ass. Ripley doesn't protest much so Zack quickly works up into a hard, slamming rhythm, pounding that warm pocket like the powerful soldier he is. Even though Ripley is clearing doing his best to tolerate Zack's punishment, the two let that true chemistry flow, kissing while that ass gets banged. Ripley goes from his back to all fours and Zack reinserts his erection into that inviting hole. Now THIS is where things get interesting! Zack uses this position to leverage even more power. This is that moment for Ripley when he realizes there ain't no goin' back! These guys are two of my favorites, even though one is relatively new. There's no question Ripley was cut out for our little squad. He's got the look, the intensity, and, of course, the body! What a fantastic ending for these dudes here. Big, juicy loads all over their chests and stomachs, and guess what...there's plenty more where that cum from!
Duration: 31:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4690kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ripley Grey & Zack Matthews 2017

No Touching! - Dakota Marr Stanardsville

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Clit Suction, Dildo, Neck Play, Neck Rope, NJoy Magic Wand, Predicament Bondage, Toe Bondage
Being a private dancer is not easy. Guys are always being so touchy. No matter how many times you tell them to keep their hands to themselves they are always putting their hands on you. When OT hired me to come back to his studio he seemed like a respectful enough guy. Wow was I ever wrong about him!
When my dance was over he wasn't happy. I guess his logic was that I shouldn't be happy either. He put me in leather cuffs and strapped my legs together. He attached my neck to something above my head with a harsh metal cord. Then he removed my dress. Not by sliding it off. He ripped it from my body.
Each position he put me in was harder than the last. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but it started to become more clear. He wanted to punish me for not letting him touch me. What a cruel sadistic prick.
I loved every second of it!
Duration: 39:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Touching! - Dakota Marr

The Bondage Collection SocietySM New part 4 Pennsylvania Furnace

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Torture, Natural Tits, Teen, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation
Brooke was caught sneaking into the house late at night...this type of secretive behavior is certainly not appreciated...when asked, she tells the truth and it all gets much worse for her...For all I know, she snuck out on purpose, just to get caught and punished, because Brooke is a horny and honery slut...But my duty remains...she must be adjusted, so I may as well enjoy it myself..

Total size: 4.2 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bondage Collection SocietySM New part 4
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16369 секунды с 9 запросами