View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 06:24 PM   #87
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Solo Missionary Pussy Orgasms Thackerville

I cannot wait for you to get home, you're such a Man. So I will make you a video showing you how much I want you. I need your cock inside of me. Inside my pussy then inside my dirty ass. I cum over and over again thinking of you cumming inside my fuck holes, when you cum all over my twat, all over my face, my pretty lil face, you love that don't you? No one does it like you, you own my pussy and do me over and over again.
The work of a sex slave is never done. It is here for a purpose and that purpose is to please.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 620.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Solo Missionary Pussy Orgasms

Ripley Grey & Zack Matthews 2017 Antwerp

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ripley Grey, Zack Matthews
Genres: Muscular, Blowjob, Jerk Off, Anal Sex, Gay, Tattoos, Bareback
Video language: English
Hey Troops,Here are a couple of good ol' boys if I ever seen 'em! It's one of our very favorites, Zack Matthews, along with a recruit with whom we haven't had the opportunity to become very acquainted, Ripley Grey.Now I don't think anyone could forget the sizzling solo jerk session (that almost sounds like a Jamaican recipe) Ripley did for us not long ago. We also saw Rip participate in the epic Christmas orgy, which actually took place AFTER this hookup with Zack. So this is a little bit of a rewind, but it gives us a chance to see Ripley interacting with a fellow soldier for his first time on camera...which is always my favorite!From the first time we were blessed enough to witness Zack in action, I've been hooked. His first tryst on camera for us was an incredible three-way with none other than AD icon Quentin Gainz and squad top-, Ivan James. Ivan took advantage of Zack's ass in an aggressive way that showed us Zack was playing for keeps and that he was willing to stretch himself as far as possible for the benefit of the troop. Now, several encounters later, Zack is breaking in a newbie himself! It's clear right from the jump that Ripley is excited. The boys waste no time before engaging in a deep, passionate kiss, letting their hands wander and explore each other. They pull one another's clothes off and Ripley goes right in for a taste of Zack's luscious cock. Claude thinks quick here, moving around behind him, getting an excellent shot of Ripley's tight hole. The rapture on Zack's face is something to behold. Wow, Ripley seems to be proving right away that he knows how to properly polish a knob! He bobs hard and deep on Zack's thick boner, not letting up at all. Eventually, Zack gets hungry for hard meat himself and the guys switch positions on the bed.I think we've all come to love seeing Zack's gorgeous face pleasuring a big, firm dick. He really makes an art out of it, using plenty of spit and jerking, and sucking balls is all part of his amazing repertoire. Claude goes around back here for a bit to catch a great shot of Zack's tight, tender hole. Zack can't hold off for too long though. Something tells me he's been saving himself for this hot hookup. Claude gets down low and we watch Zack's throbbing dong slide into Ripley's ass. Ripley doesn't protest much so Zack quickly works up into a hard, slamming rhythm, pounding that warm pocket like the powerful soldier he is. Even though Ripley is clearing doing his best to tolerate Zack's punishment, the two let that true chemistry flow, kissing while that ass gets banged. Ripley goes from his back to all fours and Zack reinserts his erection into that inviting hole. Now THIS is where things get interesting! Zack uses this position to leverage even more power. This is that moment for Ripley when he realizes there ain't no goin' back! These guys are two of my favorites, even though one is relatively new. There's no question Ripley was cut out for our little squad. He's got the look, the intensity, and, of course, the body! What a fantastic ending for these dudes here. Big, juicy loads all over their chests and stomachs, and guess what...there's plenty more where that cum from!
Duration: 31:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4690kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ripley Grey & Zack Matthews 2017

Its You And Daylynn Strongs

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ScoreGroup
Cast: DayLynn Thomas
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
Wife and slut DayLynn Thomas, 50, looks so sexy with her big tits in see-through lingerie. She has a pierced pussy that she loves to play with for your jacking pleasure, and she keeps up a steady stream of fuck talk in this red-hot solo scene.
Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 851.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Its You And Daylynn

Candice Dare Noida

Release Year: 2020
Studio: GangbangCreampie
Cast: Candice Dare
Genres: Orgies, Gangbang
As promised in her interview, candice's gang-bang commences with something a lil different this time. Instead of her laying back and letting all of her 5 cocksmen go to work on her at once, she commences things off with some one-on-one "luv makin'" with each fellow individually. Chris is up first, followed by will (who nearly finishes off the very first time around because candice's muff is so good). Eddie is up next (who makes her blow his favorite left nipple), then randy ravages candice lovingly "froggie style." Finally alex gets his very first turn inwards candice, but by now the personal face-to-face sessions have faded and candice has another beef whistle in her gullet and a set of nuts on her forehead. That's more what we're used to! The cocksmen proceed to make their rounds gangbanging her in mish until candice wants to take some rides. She leaps on alex until she explodes with her very first beckon of squirt! Mr. Jaye is up next to let candice bounce on him until she repositions herself on her hands and knees for some spit-roasting. It's in this pose the very first internal cumshot spurts inwards candice, sensational delivery from randy. She describes in detail what it perceives like to have his geyser pumping inwards her. He must have been saving for a while, because a king-sized 'pie splooshes out of her muff like the stay-puffed marshmallow man's remains at the end of ghostbusters. Next the act moves to the stool where eddie puts candice in a gorgeous pile-driver, affording you a brilliant glance of candice's legendary ass. Alex and chris ensue suit before perching candice via the stool for some more lifted spit-roasting. Eddie takes her solo and gets more epic unload out of her before depositing internal cumshot #2 in her on all fours. Chris gives candice a throbbing internal cumshot #3 on the floor in s'mish before she gets 2 more loads on her pretty face. This cowgirl can't get enough ridin' and leaps on randy for one more rodeo. "round 2 randy" deposits another geyser inwards candice as she buzzes on top of him. Candice might be the only dame who can give herself a obese of applause at the end of her gang-bang sans using her hands. She hops up and down and claps her cakes louder than any of the cocksmen's hands. What an impressive way to end an impressive gangbang. Should candice be the very first gang-bang princess to return for a fourth appearance? Remember, we still haven't deposited any creampies in that monumental rump of hers on our website yet. Is that something you'd like to see? Cast your votes in the comments and we'll keep candice's number. While we count the votes, we'll also be prepping another bombshell for next week on the world's best very first gangbang, gangbangcreampie.
Duration: 8:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5885kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 392.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candice Dare

Dolcett Caught Cheating Dzidzantun

Another Dolcett Dramatica verbal gynophagia fantasy, a solo enactment by Abigail Dupree where she is of school age, was caught cheating at school and so she offers all of herself to daddy for punishment.
Daughter is on telecom with daddy, as he is away on business. She is told to bring oil and a knife. She offers her body parts including her pussy lips, nipples and breasts oiled up for the frying pan. She talks with him as she oils her breast and pussy, tenderizes her insides for roasting by fucking the skewer on the fuck post with her pussy. She moans and cums for her daddy. She hopes her offering of flesh, lust and self torture pleases her daddy, forgiving her of her infractions at school.
Gynophagia is pure fantasy, a fetish unique to the Dolcett fetish revolving around , torture, , cannibalism and . The main theme here is the fetish of self torture, cutting sexual body pieces off for the frying pan ultimately being spit roasted alive and enjoying every moment of every step.
Gynophagia is the fetish of a person becoming food for someone else. It can only be a fantasy and should Not be practiced in RL (Real Life) it's just as taboo as BDSM or other kinks.
Another example of gynophagia would be the fable Little Red Riding Hood where the wolf devours her. Also separately classified as the fetish Voreaphillia
Duration: 34:40
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 1366kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 388.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolcett Caught Cheating
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05858 секунды с 9 запросами