View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 08:38 AM   #22
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bentley Race - BTS at Kevin Fox's First Shoot With Ben Bentley in Berlin Spencerville

This is the behind the scenes video I made when I first met Kevin Fox at my hotel in Berlin. The sexy Hungarian was visiting the German city at the same time I was there on vacation. Kevin is a really sweet and sexy guy. I had a lot of fun making this shoot with him in the bathroom and then fucking him on the bed afterwards. In this video I am directing Kevin in first photoshoot. He's wearing just a red speedo before stripping off in the shower. Later in the video he's showing off his hard cock as I photograph him upwards from the floor. All of Kevin's videos with me are now also loaded.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:19
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 217.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bentley Race - BTS at Kevin Fox's First Shoot With Ben Bentley in Berlin

An Unexpected Love Stirrat

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NextDoorTwink
Cast: Jackson Taylor & Troy Accola
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Piercing, Masturbation, Muscles, Cumshots
They're not just roommates, but friends. Jack Taylor is a busy college student and Troy Accola is a hard working dude, just trying to make his way. Jack's class schedule can be pretty intense, and that means he has to do things quickly around the house to save time wherever he can. This morning, he kicked Troy out of the bathroom, then ate Troy's last piece of toast on his way out the door. Needless to say, Troy was bummed.But when Jack returns home from school, he knows he has making up to do. That's why he's having a heart-to-heart with Troy. Telling his friend that he knows he's sacrificed a lot, and endured much shitty behavior, Jack hopes Troy will forgive.Well, due to some strategically placed hands, forgiveness turns into hot, jubilant sex! Troy is so surprised that Jack is being so sweet and SEXUAL, his dick hardens like a rock. Jack is happy to suck Troy's throbbing beast as a way of saying, 'sorry.' And Troy doesn't hesitate to show his forgiveness by returning the favor. Jack is so glad that not only is he out of the doghouse, but definitely IN the right spot!The boys progress from sucking each other's firm cocks, to some rimming, as Troy enjoys tasting Jack's tender hole. He gets it just nice and wet enough to slide his large erection right into the warm pocket. See Troy fuck his good pal, and sincerely apologetic roommate in this hot, fun, sexy encounter.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4682kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Unexpected Love

Время генерации страницы 0.06206 секунды с 9 запросами