Plumpers

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 600x395
File Size: 0 Mb
Number: 10

Tags: BBW, Blonde
Cast: Gemma Field
Description: Birthday: April 14, 1982. Height: 5'8". Weight: 158 lbs. Measurements: 46-30-38. Bra Size: 40E. Lives: Farnham, Surrey, UK. Occupation: "Up until I learned about Voluptuous and XL Girls Magazines, I didn't think that any magazine buyers and web site members were interested in big girls like me! At all! I thought they only liked slender females. I don't have a proper job right now, since I'm at university, studying for my degree. Maybe the next time I pose I'll be employed!" Damn! Look at those tits! Following in the humongous bra cups of Laura Bailey, Lou Lou, Debi Lee and Amy Clifford, now that the down-home girl Gemma has created a men's pants half-off sale by posing in the buff, what's the Brit blockbuster's next order of business? Saying hello to her university mates, of course."I want to say hi to all my friends at the flat, can I do that?" Well, sure. Of course, we wanted to know a little bit about those flat-mates, including whether or not Gemma has any particular male friends she wanted to say a special 'Hello' to. Take note, UK members, Gemma is a single lass, although how long that'll last we can't say.

DOWNLOAD:
Plumpers
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17503 секунды с 9 запросами