View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 06:06 PM   #76
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Claudia Macc, Lucy Lii Fort Mc Coy

Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Lucy Lii (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Sexy blonde Claudia gets to play the dominant party again in our latest Fister Twister update. She playfully slaps big boobed brunette Lucy Li on her ass while both girls are naked and ready to play. Claudia licks Lucy's nipples and has plenty of fun playing with her massive tits. After they passionately kiss, Lucy sits down and Claudia starts to finger her pussy. Lucy has one of the sexiest pussies we have ever seen and Claudia slides her finger into Lucy's mouth, letting her taste herself before continuing her pussy play. Moving onto some black kitchen tongs, Claudia bends Lucy over into the doggystyle position before sliding them into her juicy pussy and gapes her wide apart. Claudia knows exactly how to warm up Lucy's pussy ready for her fist fuck fun and moves onto a monster sized black dildo. She slides it into Lucy's pussy with ease and lets her suck her dildo clean before Claudia finally gets to fist Lucy. Her whole hand slides into Lucy's pussy since it is already stretched wide apart. Lucy bends back over and enjoys more of her lesbian fisting from Claudia before standing up and masturbating while being fisted to orgasm!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claudia Macc, Lucy Lii

Crushing on Daddy - Kyler Quinn Sealevel

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kyler Quinn
Genres: Feature, Hardcore, All Sex, Couples
Video language: English
Stepdaughter (Kyler Quinn) is gardening with her flowers, when she sees stepdaddy (Ryan McLane) through the glass sliding doors nude inside the house. Her eyes widen. He's clothed, his chest still bare, having coffee in the kitchen when she enters. "Were you up already?", he asks. "Yeah, just checking on my flowers", she replies. "Beautiful flowers for my beautiful stepdaughter", he declares.
"Do you want some coffee?", he asks, as she admires his muscular physique. She briefly fantasizes him fucking her, then replies: "Yeah, of course". "You know I really enjoy these little morning conversations that we have while your mom's gone", he says. "Yeah, I do too". "I just always wanted a daughter", he says. "Yeah, I'm not used to having a man in the house", she says. "Did your mother not bring boyfriends home?", he inquires. "No. And my dad left when I was seven", he replies.
"Sorry, I know he was your dad, but I can't imagine him abandoning a family, not in a million years", he says. "Well, you must be a good guy, or my mom wouldn't have married you", she argues. "I just, I don't want to let you down", stepdad says. "You won't. Have you ever been married before?", she asks. "Yeah, I was married once, a long time ago, probably before you were born actually". "You're not that old", she laughs. "How old are you?", he asks. "I'm 18", she answers. "See, when I was your age, I was in a not very good marriage", he admits. "Well, you don't have to worry about that with me", she notes. "Why?". "I'm just not good with the guys. Not popular", she responds. "Well that's okay. It just takes time", he says. "I just feel like a loser", she opines. "Listen, you are not a loser. Okay, just a little awkward phase. Till that phase is over, you're just daddy's little girl", he reassures her, touching her gently under her chin. "Daddy's little girl? I like that", she muses, as he leaves the kitchen.
Duration: 55:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5821kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crushing on Daddy - Kyler Quinn

Lya Missy - A cup of coffee, please. Keep the change and suck my dick (2021) Mattapan

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lya Missy
Genres: Public Sex
One fine morning, I headed to a local cafe to grab some coffee. I was greeted by a rather lustful glance from a sexy blonde. I instantly realize that I can ram my morning wood into her narrow hole! The beauty fixed me coffee as a very kinky thought crept into my head – I could offer her some money to service my hard cock. The slut was happy to hear my proposition and wasn’t discouraged by the fact that her fiancé was working in the kitchen! He did bust us eventually, but I talked my way out of it: “Dude! I’ll give you more than enough cash if you’ll let me fuck your future wife!”
Duration: 24:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11625kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lya Missy - A cup of coffee, please. Keep the change and suck my dick (2021)

Emily Rose masturbates on her orange chair Masturbation and Hairy Legs Wicomico

Cast: Emily Rose
Genres: Brunettes ,Hairy Armpits ,Hairy Legs ,Large Breasts ,Lingerie ,Masturbation ,Piercings ,Puffy Nipples ,Striptease ,Tattoo
Emily Rose is in her kitchen wearing sexy lingerie and cute ears. She undresses and sits on her orange chair to masturbate. She rubs her hairy pussy good along with rubbing her clit to orgasm.
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 661.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Rose masturbates on her orange chair Masturbation and Hairy Legs

Cocksucking Al Little Cedar

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Jan B Productions
Cast: Al, Jan B
Genres: Bisex, Oral,Cuckold
Jan has not finished with her wimpy husband, Al, yet! She tried to be a faithful wife but, his ipetence in the bedroom leaves her no alternative but to continue to see her black lover. If Al doesn't like it, he can get the fuck out!Ales home to find Jan in her lover's arms & begs her to stop. Jan says it's her lover or a divorce. Al begs her to stay; he will do anything she wants if she'd only stay! Jan figures he does pay the bills, so let him prove it.She orders him to strip, get on his knees and beg. She orders him to crawl to the kitchen & make her lover a juice. He is scolded for a poor job. She orders him to help her & her lover disrobe while being humiliating him for being a wimp. Jen decides her black lover needs some good old fashioned head & orders Al to do the honors!! That's right she makes Al suck her lovers cock to make him erect for Jan to enjoy. She his head down that long cock & orders him to suck! Al has no choice.Jan is ready to be fucked she orders Al to take her lover's cock in his hand, open her pussy and insert that long hard black cock into her pink hot cunt. They make love & he explodes into her pussy & Jan orders Al to clean up the dripping cock. Al licks the juices from his cock. Jan goes to dining room, sits on platter & tells cuckold Al his dinner is served!
Format: avi
Duration: 45:30
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 413.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocksucking Al

Amber Faye masturbates while enjoying cereal Masturbation and Striptease Senecaville

Cast: Amber Faye
Genres: Brunettes ,Hairy Arms ,Lingerie ,Masturbation ,Striptease
Amber Faye is in the kitchen wearing all blue enjoying cereal, but would rather be naked. She has perfect breasts and a hairy pussy, and sits on her counter masturbating as she fingers her bush.
Duration: 14:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 435.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Faye masturbates while enjoying cereal Masturbation and Striptease

Painful Summer Hydetown

Two girls go and spend summer with relatives. They quickly learn that discipline - it is very serious in their family. For several weeks of the girl plop down a hand and also are punished by a belt, a wooden oar, rods, a hairbrush and a kitchen skimmer.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1417kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Summer
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07236 секунды с 9 запросами