View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 05:42 PM   #219
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Butthole Needs Work Brick

In this monthly anal inspection, Master comments that my Butthole Needs Work.
Master puts me in the pole restraint under the gallows with my ass out, head down and my neck in a steel collar which is attached to the pole mounted to the floor. He is rough with me as puts oils on my ass with his hands and I feel the inflatable ass plug painfully stretching the inside of my bottom. My neck slowly warms up the steel collar it is so cold, then shackles my wrists backwards to the top of the pole. This makes me know there will be no escape, completely at his mercy. He pulls the ass plug then fingers my bottom hole saying that my butthole needs work. Master cock rubs my ass, butt hole and pussy, I want him.
Master hand spanks my bottom, I think he is disappointed in me, I feel the crop sting my legs and then my ass. Everything is painful now, then he repossessions me with my head closer to the floor. This becomes too much to endure!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 665.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butthole Needs Work

Kylie Rogue Rubicon

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
She?s also got a banging set of tits that look fantastic all bound up in a nasty rope harness and standing straight up. This scene's got it all: slapping, spanking, orgasm training, toys, a ride on a big gnarly Sybian, Hitachi wands, and savage throat and finger fucking! Rough sex from beginning to end and Kylie takes it all and begs for more.
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Rogue

*Breaking The Habit Series Desert Hot Springs

Cast: Lola Reay, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetis
Once again the mad nun Sister Stern is out to save those who have no wish to be saved and indeed don't really need saving. This is all in pursuit of her desire to punish as many lovely young ladies as she can. Poor Lala Lola Reay must now suffer the second part of her torment, a sound and very painful bare bottom caning. Now this was the very first caning she has ever experienced and, well see what you think.
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 686.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: *Breaking The Habit Series

Grace Under Pressure Part One - Elise Graves Garrattsville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Elise Graves, you have been here before. You would think that you would be used to the kinds of games PD likes to play. Unfortunately it is hard to see what is coming when it is coming from such a twisted mind. Now he has some sort of toy inserted in your ass and every time he presses a button there is a pulse of electricity from it. No matter what he decides to do today, that little treasure is going to remain in place. Maybe you will get used to the shocks. Of course if you do he will probably have something even worse in store.
Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grace Under Pressure Part One - Elise Graves

Head Box Alto Pass

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Caning, Fingering, Ring Gag, Masturbation, Spanking, Cum in Mouth, Water Bondage, Boot Licking
Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Head Box

Sick Doctor Treats the Sick Tremont

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lorelei Lee is having a relaxing day at home. She's cleaned some, cooked some, and has just eaten when she decides it's time to take a long luxurious bath with her new bath bomb. She fills up the tub with nice hot water, climbs in and drops the bomb. As all the water turns color, however, she starts to cough, and then to lose consciousness. As her vision fades, she sees a man with a hazmat suit walk in, and before she goes out, he grabs her.
Lorelei wakes up shackled to a hospital bed by her wrists and ankles. She tries to scream but there is a cloth jammed into her mouth, held there with tape. The gag girl really starts freaking out when the man in the hazmat suit comes back. He introduces himself as Doctor O.T. and says he is there to get a few samples. She wriggles and writhes as he takes , and then swabs the inside of her pussy.
Next she finds herself in a medical examination chair, her feet stuck in stirrups and her legs spread. Doctor London River comes in and sticks a metal plug in her ass, and then starts vibrating her pussy with a hitachi. Some of his methods seem questionable at best, bordering on downright absurd, but the good doctors are stuck in their ways. They absolutely need to make sure this girl isn't sick, and if she is they have to help her get better. The only way to do this, of course, is through electroshock therapy.
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sick Doctor Treats the Sick

Shock Or Stocks - Abigail Dupree Rhinebeck

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Extreme, SM, Needle Pain, Extreme Tit Torture, Pussy Torture, Ass Torture, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre
Slave abigail has been sitting a little too pretty lately.... getting a little too comfortable in her skin...expecting a little too much from her kind and lovingly sadistic Master. Master James decides it's time to teach her a little lesson in vanity and helpless submission mixed with a little bit of entertainment for His boredom. Bound tight in leather bondage and a hideous gimp hood created by her own slave hands, slave abigail lays on a rusty bed of springs salvaged from the wrecking yard. Immobilized by rusty ankle chains and a yoke like pair of heavy wooden stocks for her wrists and neck she waits for what lesson she may be learning from her Master today. Turns out she just needed to be broken... like the stubborn steed she is and continues to be. Reduced to a snotty blubbering mess she finds her place again at the feet of her Master. Be a witness to her humility... without you she will never learn.
Duration: 49:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shock Or Stocks - Abigail Dupree
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03101 секунды с 9 запросами