View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 05:41 PM   #215
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR Caught To Be Used Part Three - Dia Zerva Branson

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Dia has been through it all. She's tired and sore from her work outside. She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard.
His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy.
She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the horse stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Caught To Be Used Part Three - Dia Zerva

Mercy West Shudder Heart Butte

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It doesn’t matter how humiliating or painful the interview process gets, just remember that every orgasm, cane stroke, or terrifying moment is one step closer to that pay check you so desperately need.
Duration: 48:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West Shudder

Charli Acacia Saint Julians

Release Year: 2022
So, do you think Charli made it through the rough sex test? Before you answer that, here's a few of the training exercises Charli received. First, she was collared, chained and tightly bound while straddling a Sybian fuck machine turned all the way up. Her pussy, thighs and tits were spanked hard with a stiff leather riding crop and flogger until she looked like a grilled steak
Duration: 30:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7741kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charli Acacia

Slutty Panties Wolfeboro Falls

Slutty Panties - I've been such a bad girl and is not pleased with my choice of undergarments. Mama called him at work and sent me to see him so he could deliver my punishment of bare bottom spanking with strap and spoon, and I knew he wouldn't go easy on me. He makes me show him the slutty panties that I had chosen for the day and makes me spank my big tush before making me put on some more ladylike panties. After my bottom is nice and red he has me use the wooden spoon but I broke it on my bare bum. He has me pull out the leather strap and delivers 30 more swats. I'll be sure and think a little harder the next time I get dressed in the morning.
Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4390kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slutty Panties

Rosaleen Young Rosaleens Diary The Awakening Of Innocence Ramat Gan

This is the first video featuring the fantasies of Rosaleen Young (the girl with the world's most spankable bottom). She stars as an innocent girl sent to spend the school holidays with her Aunt Elizabeth. Little does she suspect that her aunt, a dedicated corporal punishment enthusiast, has plans to 'educate' her young ward. With the help of her aunt's colleague, the sombre disciplinarian Earl Grey, Rosaleen is shown the pain and the pleasure of a red bottom. This unique and highly imaginative film contains spanking (wet panties and bare bottomed), the hairbrush, the birch and the cane as her aunt submits her to firm discipline. Rosaleen's Diaries: The Awakening of Innocence is pure delight for all who share Rosaleen's love of corporal punishment.
Duration: 1:08:05
Video: 700x570, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 995.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosaleen Young Rosaleens Diary The Awakening Of Innocence

Dancing Clamps North Matewan

Winnie's nice, perky tits need some tender loving abuse from Alebeard. Clamping her big nipples with weighted clamps, Winnie does a lovely dance of pain with her tits while Alebeard spanks her with the crop.
Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 98.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dancing Clamps

Safe House Part 1 - Hazel Hypnotic Trnava

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Her delivery method speaks lucidly of where she has been and where she is going.
She slowly wakes to a gentle rocking and tug at her body - Confined to a coffin like container lined with foam, a sensory deprivation hood seals her head with a smothering pressure.
A built in Anesthesia Mask covers her nose and mouth orifices permitting the fetid air of her confinement to oxygenate her.
The sound of her breath rushes into her consciousness - What's on my face - hugging it - squeezing it - sticking to me?
She holds her breath - silence. Flexing her body, it is held fast by an unyielding resistance.
As her senses slowly reveal an unfathomable state - a waking nightmare materializes. She feels hot - pressure builds throughout her body. Her arms feel numb and will not move.
She is tightly wrapped with plastic film and bound with webbing. Her feet, strapped into 6" stiletto heels.
Helplessly probing a suffocating darkness, her mind roars over the loud rasps of stale air. She gasps, desperately straining against the enclosure as her body aches for oxygen.
Clank, Clank, Clank, The worm rolls out of her pupa - she feels a sudden cold hardness pressing against her.
From the confines of a minimalist prison her senses explode as she is manhandled by a dangerous new entity.
Cut from the womb of her plastic wrap forensic shield, she is quickly hogtied. Then, a loud but distant command orders her to her knees.
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House Part 1 - Hazel Hypnotic
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03559 секунды с 9 запросами