Old 05-27-2022, 04:44 PM   #1914
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Dahlia Lesson 3

Dahlia Lesson 3
Dahlia

Dahlia Lesson 3: "Watering the Piss Whore Flower" The super cute and sexxxy Dahlia is back for her Piss Whore Training Lesson #3 with the superstar gorgeous Natalia ! These two PISS SLUTS cannot keep their hands off each other as Dahlia and Natalia begin by making out; sticking their tongues down each other's throats as they feverishly grope each other. I have them take each other's clothes off and soon I have two hot and sexy naked OBEDIENT PISS SLAVES making out in my kitchen awaiting my instruction ! Since Natalia is pretty like a flower, I decide to turn her into one by drawing on her with bright red lipstick, THEN its time to "WATER" the sexxxy flower Natalia ! Next Natalia is ordered to piss into a tall glass and its a beautiful hot gusher as she drains every glorious last drop into the glass; then, i pour all that piss into a nice pink little watering can for my darling Dahlia to pour right into Natalia's waiting open mouth ! Natalia gargles and gulps down every last drop of her sexxxy HOT PISS and its just a gorgeous sight to see ! Next, it's Dahlia's turn ! Super cutie Dahlia unleashes her beautiful golden pee into the glass for all to see ! Then, I want to make sure that Dahlia helps the beautiful flower Natalia to grow by watering her so its Dahlia's turn to fill up the watering can and feed Natalia a some huge sexy mouthfuls of her GLISTENING PISS from the watering can ! So hot ! these PISS BABES end this Lesson by kissing and LICKING THE PISS off each others gorgeous faces !
GENRE:

Size: 484 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 1080x1920 | Gallery: 388

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12932 секунды с 9 запросами