Old 05-26-2022, 04:49 PM   #1909
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Dahlia Lesson 5

Dahlia Lesson 5
Dahlia

Dahlia Lesson 5: Incredibly cute Dahlia is back for Lesson 5 of her PISS WHORE TRAINING and she is looking as great as ever ! I have this hot submissive sexy piss slut just waiting for me with a dog collar and leash attached to her ! I just love how sweet and innocent Dahlia looks as she obediently waits for my every command, so I decide to treat her like a gorgeous filthy PISS WHORE DOG ! Dahlia has to pee really bad so I make her get undressed and get down on all fours and crawl to the end of my hallway as I take doggy Dahlia for a little walk ! I make Dahlia roll over and play dead and she does it no problem, what a good little PISS WHORE SLAVE DOG ! Dahlia crawls around sniffing in the corners of my kitchen looking for a place to piss as she simply can't hold it any longer, so I make her FILL HER DOGGY BOWL WITH HER HOT PISS ! And wow Dahlia's PISS looks as hot and golden as ever as it streams out of her pretty pussy and into her silver dog bowl ! To show my little slave dog how bad she is I dunk Dahlia gorgeous face right into her piss-filled bowl and make her swallow some as her face gets soaked in her own piss ! And finally it's time for Dahlia to gulp down and swallow her hot beautiful piss; I pour the whole bowl of her piss right into her sexy mouth as she guzzles mouthful after mouthful in yet another incredible PISS WHORE TRAINING LESSON !
GENRE:

Size: 432 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 1080x1920 | Gallery: 338

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07963 секунды с 9 запросами