Old 05-26-2022, 12:00 PM   #1908
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Lily Lesson 3

Lily Lesson 3
Lily

Lily Lesson 3 PISSWHORE GRADUATION ! The super cute, shy and sexxxy little Lily is back for her PISS WHORE GRADUATION LESSON ! Lily has done very very well in a short period of time and I have to say I am impressed with this super hottie ! It wasn't very long ago Lily showed up with the gorgeous piss slut Dahlia and was simply assisting in Dahlia's Piss Whore Training Lessons as a cute little playmate on the side, and now look at her ! Amazing, and so I'm proud to move into fully destroying and defiling the eager to please sweetheart Lily, but first let's celebrate her graduation to becoming a PISS-GUZZLING WHORE with some extra special PISS-TINIS ! Three to be exact ! I have beautiful Lily undress to show off her amazing tight body and she informs me that she has to PISS REALLY BAD ! Lily's bladder is about to BURST so I get her naked and look up into her sexy pussy with my camera, mmmm . . . I ran out of lipstick to write on Lily's gorgeous stomach, so I decided to carve the words PISS VIRGIN into her flesh with my fingernails, then when she finished guzzling her hot golden piss down her filthy sexy throat, I crossed out virgin and replaced it with a certified Piss WHORE !
GENRE:

Size: 394 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 1080x1920 | Gallery: 308

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17203 секунды с 9 запросами