All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Michael Williams Faisalabad

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Michael Williams
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Not giving the guy in the collar even a second of rest, mature fagots give him in the mouth and fuck the guy on the couch in two dicks. But at the same time, the men do not offend the homosexual and themselves, too, gladly take him by the cheek and substitute their asses under the boy's dick. So the prisoner has nothing to complain about, he loves sex, and the fact that the kidnappers tied him up at first was okay, he even liked it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4137kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 642.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michael Williams

David Harrison Waskom

Cast: David Harrison
This hungry gay can’t get enough of our piss. I empty my bladder directly into its hatch and request every spurt be swallowed. We group up on this pig’s arse ruthlessly beating it till that backside is raw and red. The odor of desperation is in the air as this queer wants to be porked and instead I use a energy tool to pummel that fuck hole so rock-hard the fucker will never walk right again!
Duration: 17:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3074kbps

File size: 415.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: David Harrison

Britt & Wolf, Scene 02 Loreto

Cast: Britt
Genres: Gay
Video language: English
Wolf's First Time From Enlusted Soldiers 3Britt can't take it any longer. He's been checking out the boy's tight little asshole during the 69 and he's ready to fuck! Wolf gets behind Britt and rubs his muscles while Britt puts on the condom and prepares to take his virginity. This part is classic as we watch the young Wolf grunt and take it. He's so determined to take Britt inside him, he bites down on the arm of the couch (nearly biting a hole in it) and just moans as Britt works his cock into the tight virgin hole. Once he's in, Wolf starts to like it and starts yelling 'yeah fuck that ass ... fuck me, fuck me.' It's clear that he's crossed the line when even pain feels good at this point. Our stud Britt tops the boy like there's no tomorrow. Gosh that man can fuck an ass. Finally the tight ass gets the best of him and he pulls out and blows a huge load all over his newbies back. Lord, somebody give me a fan, I'm about to faint.
Duration: 9:13
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1174kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 88.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britt & Wolf, Scene 02

Thomas Parker Shanksville

Cast: Thomas Parker
Joseph, 21, has a smooth assets with just the right amount of muscle, the face of a movie-star and a round, taut ass. His greatest friend, Hunter, has been his “wingman” since they were kids, but, unbeknownst to Joseph, Hunter has privately desired to screw him for years while also resenting him, for always getting the girl, for his good looks and effortless charm. Hunter luvs running his hands over Joe’s naked, bulky assets as he squirms and resists, tied face-down to an inclined table. “Come on, man!” Joe says, completely confused, since the elder guy and his electric-collar are nowhere to be seen. Then the whip comes crashing down on his culo – with more confidence and vigor. “Fuck!” Joe bellows, as the whipping continues. “And now I’m going to screw you,” Hunter announces, showcasing his jewel a fake penis mounted to a powerful machine. The glance of terror on Joe’s face is priceless.
Format: flv
Duration: 3:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5646kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 166.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thomas Parker

Sex Guys and Videotape Monteagle

Release Year: 1992
Studio: Falcon, Jocks
Cast: Bill Marlowe Dean Johnson Hank Conrad Jason Andrews Les Stine Marc Saber
Genres: Vintage, Condoms, General Hardcore
Men Bulging muscles glistening with sweat a huge, thick cock being pumped-growing larger and stiffer with each stroke a rock solid ass being primed-ready for that big dick to fuck it raw the touch of leather gloves caressing a smooth tanned torso the sting of those gloves as theye down hard on that firm pale butt writhing in rapture the smell of leather, its taste familiar and arousing caress, exciting that warm hole it needs to be filled the taste of a jockstrap, dreaming of the stiff contents-bulging out from hot aching thickness Men taking it to the limit as they shove their huge stiff cocks into tight assholes, opening them up-wider and deeperry filling them with their intensity thrust after thrust, slow then faster and more urgent pools of hot pearly satisfaction traversing rippled stomachs, streams of slick exuberance arching out of giant stiff dicks muscular bodies heaving from the release then collapsing in unburdened satisfaction.
1. Hank Conrad and Dean John enjoy a session of sucking and fucking while Marc Saber watches remotely, stroking himself off.
2. Leather clad Bill Marlowe gives eager sub man Ja Andrews a hard slick workout with teasing, assplay, sucking and fucking.
3. Les Stine starts off stroking in solo and is later joined by studs Dean John, Bill Marlowe, Hank Conrad and Ja Andrews in a billowing lavendar orgy.
4. Les Stine and Mark Andrews get down and dirty together in a searing scene of eager lust.
Duration: 1:19:49
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Guys and Videotape

Alan Smith Lamoure

Cast: Alan Smith
Some are gay boys from petite Southern towns who enjoy to have fun around but have never done restrain bondage before. All of them are young, hot and total of cum.
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4509kbps

File size: 661.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alan Smith

Mark Morgan Southwick

Cast: Mark Morgan
Kazuya Soda Muscles, sweat, large cocks, gay-for-pay folks who sensed like a man ... The bod that feels strapped up! "Use your tongue more!" gay-for-pay decamara! Gaman juice dripping! Delusion Lovemaking during large schlong Lehman overtime! Download and enjoy!
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3835kbps

File size: 534.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Morgan

Время генерации страницы 0.03621 секунды с 9 запросами