View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 09:19 PM   #23
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Big Swats Little Prunkle Nassawadox

Little Prunkle needs a good hard spanking.
Her decided to bring his little Prunkle to the dungeon at Sensualpain studios for a bit of impact play to help round out the D/s relationship they have together. This little is a bit different than some, she enjoys being beating in a particular way with canes, whips and paddles as her watches..
Master James has Prunkle has this little on the spanking table with her ass bare and in the air. She is poised and ready to be sent on a subspace trip.. and she gets what her wanted to give her through the 'sure handed impact skills' of Master James. She was spanked, punched, whipped, birched, flogged and finally paddled.
Her remarked that her tears flowed nicely.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 776.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Swats Little Prunkle

Anonymous In Black Berlin Center

This slave is just a sexual object, black out with no identity. A fascinating scene unfolds as this female sex slave is placed in diabolical restraints with all three holes available for the taking distinguish by the only pink holes peaking through black are the mouth and another larger hole for the ass. Master James has her restrained in a dungeon device designed to put her on her knees, ass up and plugged, at an easy height for fucking her sex slave trained pussy.
When her Master hurts her from impacting red circles of pain a few times on that ripe round ass. This excites her as you can tell from the white creamy cum seeping from her moist cunt ready for the fucking. Sobbing from the pain Master then stretches her outer labia wide like you have never seen with spring loaded clamps that gives a great view of that pink pussy hole. While still spread, he then fills her creamy cum soaked pussy, pumping her with BWC from behind as she moans and cums. Pain, pleasure and pussy is what this session is all about.
Upon becoming subhuman a person no longer needs to have an identification as a human being. A human that acts, looks and behaves as other than a human, trained and sometime transformed mentally and physically into a play thing for superior humans to sexually and sadistically enjoy using, no longer needs ID to be a part of the outside "normal society" when it no longer can be. The inner-circle take turns caring for such subhumans if not chattel to a permanent Master.
Duration: 14:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 490.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anonymous In Black

Kitana Montana - Kitana Is A Domme Newtown Square

Cast: Kitana Montana
Genres: Facesitting, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Femdom, Foot Fetis
Video language: English
Kitana Montana is a real-life Domme who loves using her power over men! She brings slave Eriq, into the dungeon and laughs at how weak and pathetic he is. She makes him thoroughly worship her boots and feet, making sure he understands how lowly he is, and then sits on his face with her bubble butt
Duration: 40:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitana Montana - Kitana Is A Domme

Hope Howell - Hope's Return Titus

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Hope Howell
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms
Video language: English
Hope somehow forgot, or tried to pass off, that she had never shot with DungeonCorp before... If Hope was hoping that I wasn't aware that she had shot with Bane domming her a couple years ago on SocietySM...and possibly, I thought her a newbie, as to get kinder treatment, she was mistaken...we bend her over a pole and begin to teach her the rules, and when she fails she is denied permission to cum....we flip her over on her back and discover another secret that Hope was probably hoping to hide...she's ticklish...it's now time to invade her pussy with a pounding of the dildovibe combo rig...that leaves her begging for relief after cumming twice....Such a lithe young body deserves tight rope, so I put her in a classic box tie with her feet on an electrified bar...she struggles to understand what's truly happening to her, before I put clamps on her pussy and tie them to her toes...advising her to keep still while she cums, lest she rips the clamps off...finally, I place her seated and introduce her to the violet wand which gets her squealing...and to top the day off, I strap our largest, widest dildo onto the jack from my car and jack it up into her until she can't take any more...something she'll remember for quite a while I suspect...as will I... Dominus Feenix...

Total size: 1.2 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hope Howell - Hope's Return

Master is Watching - Electra Rayne Stanchfield

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Electra Rayne is a good slave. When her Master orders her to a stranger's hotel room she's on time and dressed sexy. Master is watching her every move and telling her exactly how to please the stranger.
"Strip for him."
"Crawl to him."
"Get him off."
After the stranger has dropped his load on her gyrating ass he's got a proposition for her. She's invited to a bondage party. She hesitates, but her Master is quick to correct her. In the box, in the hood, with handcuffs, she's taken away to a dungeon.
She can't see where she is or who she's with. There's a new stranger and her Master is no longer talking to her. Her holes are and she's interrogated. On the spot she has no idea what to say. She's punished for every word.
When it's time to give her an orgasm she's reluctant. She needs her Master's permission. What will she do?
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master is Watching - Electra Rayne
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07584 секунды с 9 запросами