View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 05:05 PM   #7544
eddykn

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

eddykn Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mädchen die am Wege liegen

Mädchen die am Wege liegen

This movie is situated between soft core and hardcore. The version I saw had one short hard core scene, clearly filmed using other equipment. All other scenes were subjected to the rules of the mid-70's: always five fingers visible and no male should show an erection. Probably there are many other versions. Each country could do with its own version back in the 1970's, for the rules of censorship varied per country.
This film is quite awful and the only plus about it is the 1970's atmosphere, which was captured at times. The actors either overact or cannot act, the script is..., well is there a script? Fans of 1970's soft core may like this movie, all others should really avoid this flick. I simply watched it, because I had seen it in the 1970's when I was younger (so much younger than today) and I was curious about it. Well, I shouldn't have been, for it actually was a waste of time.

Release Date: 1976
Studio: Silwa Video
Category: German, Classic, All Sex, MILF, Anal, Hardcore, Oral, Big Boobs, Big Tits, Blonde, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Hairy
Starring: John Dillinger, Karin Hofmann, Miriam Lee, Monica Marc, Esther Studer, Corinne Lemoine, Dieter Meier, Christof Wackernagel, Martina Domingo, Will Stoer, Paul Nussbaumer
Format: Matroska at 685 kb/s, 455 MiB for 1 h 32 min
Video: AVC 601 kb/s, 720 x 544, 29.970 FPS
Audio: Vorbis at 128 kb/s, 2 channels, 48.0 kHz

Download:
Mädchen_die_am_Wege_liegen_(1976).mkv
eddykn is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06085 секунды с 9 запросами