Old 05-25-2022, 07:10 AM   #369
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Devils In Paradise Cornwall

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Absolute XXX, Ikarus Entertainment
Cast: Rafael, Alan Willian, Bruno Diaz, Diego De La Torre, Fernando Pappy, Gustavo Miller, Junior Colacao, Junior Ferraz, Junior Pavanelo, Kaique, Luiggy Pereira, Ricardo, Rodrigo
Genres: Bareback, Muscle Men, Big Dick, Tattoos, Oral/Anal Sex, latino, Group Sex, Amateur, cum eating, Outdoor Sex, Twinks (Young Meat)
Video language: English
Luscious forests, sandy beaches, tumbling waterfalls - sounds like Paradise. But ... there are those little devils, young cute, chocolate brown, hot and horny who do about anything to raise their lust and pleasure. They suck and fuck huge cocks and bring them to explosions of sweet white cum. They fill wide open holes with their big hard throbbing pricks until their boy juice splashes on those hungry holes. A steaming hot tropical experience not to be missed.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:39
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1536kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devils In Paradise

Cruz & Jake Baripada

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Cruz & Jake
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Amateur
Jake's back today for our brand new scene, and we've paired him up with the ready-for-anything Cruz. Prepare to watch the sparks seriously fly in this flip-flop scene!
Kaden is directing the duo, and after his normal greetings and salutations, the guys waste no time in getting down to business.
We're less than two minutes into the 40-minute scene, and the guys are already kissing and groping one another. Cruz cops a feel of Jake's firm butt through his sweatpants, grabbing a hold of what he'll get a full serving of later.
Cruz lifts off Jake's shirt, and blurts out, "big guy!" as he checks out Jake's broad chest. The guys quickly get out of most of their clothes until they are only left in their boxers, and then those get yanked off fast, too. Jake starts blowing Cruz, who is leaning back on the bed, taking it all in. Cruz, meanwhile, keeps his own hands busy, jerking off Jake while he sucks. "Feels so good," Cruz says, as he throws his head back against the head board.
After a while, the guys switch positions, and it's Cruz's turn to give Jake's dick the once-over. Jake is in heaven, telling Cruz that he "knows what he's doing," as Cruz attempts to take the entire (long) dick down his throat. Cruz is up to the challenge, and tries his best to shove it all in, laughing a bit at his valiant attempt. He says he can't wait to get it inside his ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1768kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz & Jake

Daddies Suck Each Other To Orgasm Natural and Cut Yigo

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Bonus.Hunks
Genres: Amateur ,Short Hair ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Hairy ,American ,Socks ,In The Bedroom ,Cum Jerking Off ,Daddies ,Muscular ,Orgy ,Cut ,69 ,Brown Hair ,Rimming ,Masturbation ,Bukkake ,Tattoos ,Oral Sex ,Natural ,Big Dick
Chadwick and Aiden had two more older guys over for some cock sucking fun and while they started off in two different beds, eventually everyone ended up on the same bed. 69's, lots of deep throat and lot of jerking off is what's going on here. All 4 men were so worked up and horny that eventually their cocks had no choice but to explode with cum!
Duration: 40:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 624.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddies Suck Each Other To Orgasm Natural and Cut

His Boy Hole Is So Tight Kissing and Skinny Check

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BadBoysBootCamp
Cast: Shane Summers ,Damien Michael
Genres: Anal ,Skinny ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,American ,Spooning ,In The Bedroom ,Cum Jerking Off ,Short Hair ,Uncut ,Cut ,Amateur ,Trimmed ,Fucking ,Brown Hair ,Kissing ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Tattoos ,Natural ,Big Dick
Fit lad Damien eases his big uncut cock into his friend's ass slowly, knowing he has a lot of cock for that snug little pucker to take. Shane breathes through it, his hole swallowing up that big dick and slowly working into it. Fucked from behind he can take it more easily, taking them both to some good gooey explosions as they jerk off together.
Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4369kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 365.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Boy Hole Is So Tight Kissing and Skinny

Vin-Dawg's Private Collection vol.14 Adam & Toby Artem

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Dawg-House Videos, Sneek Peek
Cast: Adam, Toby, Vinnie Russo
Genres: Amateur, Blowjob, Cumshot, Str8 Bait, Thug
Scene 1: Adam 5' 6" 145 lbs. I found these 2 scenes of Adam from 2002. My future Marine...Present day Thug! Stops by Vindawgs crib to get some attention, in the circle chair Adams cock grows before my eyes cause he hasn't Busted a Nut in a few days. I oil up Adams cock and start out with a Hand job, after stroking him to the Busting point I go down on his hard cock. As he leans back in the chair and puts his hands behind his head watch Adams washboard stomach tighten as he shoots a huge load up on his chest and my face!Scene 2: Adam again, this scene starts with a 10 minute shower as we watch him soap up his hard cock. I get the ''Play Room'' set up. After I suck his cock for a few minutes Adam wants to jerk off on my face and shoots another geyser load on my baseball hat and me! NEXT!Scene 3: Toby 6' 1'' 155 lbs. This scenes starts with Skateboarder Toby already naked on my sofa getting ''Oral Favors'' from me! After 10 minutes Toby's cock busts all over his leg as I lick up & down on his shaft! HOT!Scene 4: Toby picks out a video and sits in the circle chair smoking a cigarette before we get started. I suck Toby's cock for a few minutes before I take out Mr. Bill...so he can Cum play, After a cock fight that lasted less than 1 minute Toby busts a huge Nut! Mr. Bill won that round! I love Str8Boys! Peace, VinDawg.
Duration: 1:08:13
Video: 704x576, XviD, 1630kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 895.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vin-Dawg's Private Collection vol.14 Adam & Toby

Young, Hard & Solo vol.5 Falfurrias

Release Year: 1996
Studio: Club 1821 Video
Cast: Chris, Eric Pascal, Jeff Strasse, Jeremy Playa, Kevin, Kurt, Ryan Weber
Genres: twinks, solo, amateurs, circle-jerk, poolside sex
Get pumped and sweaty with boyish Jeff Strasse as he works out and works it up! Catch a wild ride with surfer dude Jeremy Playa! College freshman Eric Pascal performs his own after school special just for you! Naughty, young jock Ryan Weber invites you to join him for a hot bubble bath- before his mom gets home! Skip school with circle jerkin' buddies Jeremy, Chris, Kurt, and Kevin.
Duration: 58:28
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1951kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 863.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young, Hard & Solo vol.5

Wild Willy Rossford

Release Year: 1995
Studio: YMAC Video
Cast: Peter Werner, Mischa Dobes, Patrick Ross, Pete Schenk, Thomas Tarr, Mill Cho
Genres: Twinks, Amateur, Anal, Oral, Bareback
A quick and early morning piss and j/o in the shower starts the day for one of the cute guys as he returns to bed for a sweet taste of his bed-mates meat. He mounts and perates to unload another juicy delight. Checking into a hotel for some room service, stroking, sucking and thrusting continue this excitement. A little rope is used to keep one of the fun boys in place for a threeway that leads to a cum-filled reward. The guys are young, hairless and great-looking.
Duration: 59:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 2018kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 935.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wild Willy

Время генерации страницы 0.03170 секунды с 9 запросами