View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 07:33 PM   #207
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Punishing Police Woman Tacna

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lucy Lauren, Lola Reay, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Video language: English
When mother & step daughter are caught out in a car with no licence and drink driving the police chief decides that they should suffer a real harsh penalty. She will visit their home and over the course of the day will subject them to a series of punishments. Starting with cold canings. Both have to agree this punishment and it will be carried out in a strict controlled environment. These will be hard and measured with no mercy shown. The second part of our latest hard punishment series where mother & step daughter are being punished for motoring offences by the police chief. Lola has just had her first cold caning and now it's the turn of Lucy to go over the punishment bench for a no mercy cold caning. Carried out with a strict protocol with well spaced and accurately painful strokes this is real punishment. Back into the punishment room for the second part of her caning comes a very sorry Lola Reay. Having listened at the door whilst her step mother was caned she knows she must now bend over and take the second part of her punishment. Her bottom is marked and painful from the first cold caning, there is no respite from the pain as the Police chief bends her over and swishes the cane.
Lucy now comes back to the punishment room with a very sore and marked bottom but she has to take another caning. Over the bench totally naked she takes and feels each and every stroke. No mercy is shown. The torment is not over. Both girls now have to stand in front of the police woman and hold out their hands. They are to get a severe and very painful tawsing on their hands. This they really hate and the pain is obvious in their faces as each stroke falls. A great ending to a great series as these two beauties take a real punishment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 675.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Police Woman

Tiffany Brookes - A Beautiful Will Tribune

Cast: Tiffany Brookes
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms
Our run of outrageously hot and tough, bondage beginners continues with Tiffany Brookes...another amazing body, another beautiful face...and she allready has the right attitude...she sees much of this as a challenge...and it turns her on to endure...lucky for her...today will prove to be more than she ever imagined...she begins naked, with a ring gag and a hood over her head...her neck is shackled to the same upright which her hands are tied around...on her knees, she waits anxiously for Damon...he warms her up with spanking and a flogger...with the warm up out of the way, Damon ramps up the intensity with a restrictive chair tie...an electrical plug, a zipper on each inner thigh, suction and clamps on her nipples and tits...Tiffany shows that she knows how to suffer...it ends with painful orgasms...youll see what I mean...then stretched on a rack, bent backwards and oiled down with a brush..a heat gun keeps her moaning as Damon sweeps it across her body...an electrical coil between her thighs chimes in from time to time...he rigs a pussy rope and lowers the rack...this is where Tiffany learns how to beg...it doesnt take long...in the final scene, a very tough strappado keeps the long legged beauty bent over as Damon works her ass with more corporal play...the nipple clamps get the best of our proud young woman....but we were all impressed with Tiffany and her beautiful will to endure.... Ogre...

Total size: 906.6 MB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany Brookes - A Beautiful Will

Out Of Control - Full Movie Keansburg

Cast: Alex Reynolds, Bambi Belle, Dorothy Burnett
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Spanking, Fetish
Poor Alex just wants to study for her end of year exams. Unfortunately, Dorothy is already finished with school for the year and Alex has to look after her. To make matters worse, she has her friend, Bambi staying with them for the weekend while her parents are out of town.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 656.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Out Of Control - Full Movie

A Beating For Harley Gilliam

Cast: Harley Havik
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Spanking, Fetish
Harley's behavior has been getting worse. She is cheeky, sometimes downright rude and getting beyond the disciplinary control of her mother. Her mother calls an old friend, who she thinks may be able to help correct the wayward girl, or punish her severely at the very least. He, in turn, calls on another old friend to help him in his task, a friend from his days as a schoolmaster. Harley is going to feel the cane across her bottom.
Duration: 16:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps

File size: 608.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Beating For Harley

No Doubt that Lauren Phillips is Just a Sexy, Redhead Fuck Doll Winkler

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."
I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.
I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Doubt that Lauren Phillips is Just a Sexy, Redhead Fuck Doll

Ginger's Vengeance - Full Movie Fort Fairfield

Cast: Ginger Sparks, Linny Lace
Schoolgirls Alex and Linny are waiting in the common room. They are waiting for Mary-Ann, a younger girl they have been bullying and stealing from for weeks. However, instead of poor little Mary-Ann arriving to hand over her lunch money, her big Ginger arrives, clutching the school paddle and with revenge on her mind.
Duration: 19:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps

File size: 719.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginger's Vengeance - Full Movie

Horror Movie Hottie Makes a Hard Deal Pemberton

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Nora Reily has been down on her luck lately. She hasn't been able to find jobs easily, and the ones she finds she can't hold onto for long. Like anyone else, though, Nora has bills to pay, so no matter what she needs some way to get that money. That was how she made the mistake of falling in with the wrong crowd. Now she owes O.T. money, and worse, she owes his employer Eugene, but she doesn't have it to pay back, and still she needs more.
Lucky for her, O.T. says he won't bring Eugene into the matter if Nora will agree to star in one or two of his home movies. It won't be anything too extreme, just some horror movies he needs some more actors for. All she has to do is take a pill and come with him. When she wakes up from that pill, however is when the real horror movie starts. Nora suddenly finds herself trapped, held down to the floor by a thick metal bar over her neck. She tries to pull herself out from underneath it, but it's too low, her head is stuck, she can't move. And there is a large, too happy looking O.T. walking toward her.
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horror Movie Hottie Makes a Hard Deal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06759 секунды с 9 запросами