Old 05-24-2022, 04:45 PM   #1899
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Lily Lesson 4

Lily Lesson 4
Lily

Lily Lesson 4 ! The amazing super cute hardcore PISS WHORE SENSATION Lily is back again for her 4th Piss Whore Training Lesson ! As usual Lily is a the perfect combination of sweet innocent submissive shyness and sultry seething slutty sexiness and I am as pleased as ever to Dominate and degrade my precious little Lily one again ! In this is lesson I decide to subject Lily to the torment and humiliation of becoming my very own personal little PISS SLAVE DOG ! I get Lily naked and start her off with a few lashes with my flog to see her beautiful white skin turn red, then collar her with a nice spiked dog collar before making my new PISS WHORE PUPPY DOG crawl around on all fours barking like a dog and looking for a place to pee. Finally I allow sexxxy Lily to piss into a shiny silver dog bowl as she squats over the bowl and fills it to the top ! Mmmm, nice hot golden piss right from Lily's sexy and cute little pussy ! Perfect ! Next I tip back Lily's gorgeous head and drench her pretty face by pouring the entire contents of her piss-filled dog bowl right into her gorgeous mouth as she gulps down and swallows every last drop and is left sitting on the floor SOAKING in a pool of her own piss ! Good little doggie Lily !
GENRE:

Size: 406 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 1080x1920 | Gallery: 313

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11341 секунды с 9 запросами