View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 08:00 PM   #90
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jaeger Und Gejagte Sikeston

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Christina Herrin Silvia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Video language: English
Alex D does it again in Jager und Gejagte with another masterpiece featuring latex, rubber, and hardcore german fetish to feast your eyes on. You won't want to miss a second!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:49
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1833kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jaeger Und Gejagte

Winnie the Whiner Stowell

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore
Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered. She wants to feel her tight pussy crammed full of cock. And if it all comes with a ball gag, some corporal punishment and miles of rope holding her firmly in place then it's even better as far as she is concerned.
Enter Jack Hammer. His presence fills the room with tension and Winnie's head with fantasies. She starts off in a tough partial suspension but it isn't long before she is flying completely off the ground. She can wriggle and she can scream, but she just can't get away. She gets enough tickling to make her hyperventilate.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie the Whiner

Maruyama Canon Girl Club Humiliation Shade Nest Of Transsexual Dulan

Release Year: 2009
Studio: CineMagic
Cast: Maruyama Kanon
Genres: Asian, Feature, Shemale, Transsexual, Anal, Solowork, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, CrossDressing
某所に存在するニューハーフ倶楽部� �掟を破った女(?)の淫辱追放儀式が始� ��った!会員皆で順番輪姦、人工膣め� �けて溢れんばかりに大量の精液が注� ��れる。現代に甦った男色嗜好、かつ て無い程の興奮が貴方を襲う!
Duration: 1:54:22
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maruyama Canon Girl Club Humiliation Shade Nest Of Transsexual

Metal Willie (Olive Glass) Keota

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Olive Glass
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door. I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Willie (Olive Glass)

Caned Lane Gepp

Cast: Ashley Lane, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Watching Ashley Lane get off is a thing of beauty. When she cums it is almost subtle. There are moans and gasps, to be sure, as the intensity of her experience builds up. She throws her head back and gives breathy, heaving pants as she finally achieves her goal. But unlike some she doesn't buck and scream. She accepts her with a quiet, almost resigned grace.
And Ashley has one of the prettiest cum- faces you'll ever see. Her eyes glaze over, she can barely keep them open. The muscles in her face relax from the tense look she had just before her orgasm. She looks sleepy and peaceful, lying there bound on our floor.
She will have a completely different look in a matter of minutes. OT stands her up and uses her as a target for his whip. Suddenly the tension that was wiped away is back. She grits her teeth, hoping to bear down against the sting across her ass. It's effective at first, but the problem is, Ashley is a pain slut.
Soon enough she is soaking wet. When OT starts to push his dildo inside of her again her body accepts it without any resistance, almost greedily swallowing the whole thing into her holes. She wants another Earth shattering orgasm. She wants that look of bliss to come across her face again. And it will, as soon as she has paid for it with her body.
Duration: 58:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caned Lane
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04792 секунды с 9 запросами