Old 05-23-2022, 08:22 AM   #6
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bryan & Teague: Edge Granada Hills

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Teague
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
If you tuned in last week for Teague's solo, you saw how much energy and sheer it takes for him to nut.
He seems to like a little pain with his pleasure, practically pounding his balls, and literally beating his cock into submission.
So in the short time we had spent, I knew that he was up for a little cock torture.
As Teague admitted during his solo, he is a dirty boy, and he doesn't seem to have a lot of limits, which is unusual for an Edge video candidate. So we got a little extra nutty, and I had lot of fun, 'cuz I felt like he was way into everything we tried. For being 18, he has lots of experience, and I think he enjoyed finally getting in return what he is used to giving. Likewise for me.
So this Edge video should make those fans who cry out for more fantasy sequences happy. It's mostly fantasy stuff, The blow job truly becomes secondary this time out.
This is a great one guys. I didn't think I could think of any other nutty stuff to do, but I guess I just need a naughty Greek boy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 770.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Teague: Edge

Doug Acre and Tyler Sweet - Tony Buff's Twinks With Kinks Grandy

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Doug Acre ,Tyler Sweet
Genres: BDSM , Big Dick , Jerk-Off , Oral , Restraints , Submission
Doug Acre is in the process of tying Tyler Sweet's hands behind his back. Then he orders Tyler to kneel and suck him. Doug's hand on the back of Tyler's head provides the added thrust needed to get every one of Doug's 9+ inches down Tyler's throat. Tyler gasps and his saliva flies. Some of it runs down his pecs. Doug throws his head back in erotic satisfaction, running his hands over the hard planes of his lightly furred chest. He continues to feed cock to Tyler and to push Tyler's head onto his cock to ensure the deepest penetration possible. Tyler sucks like he's afraid to let go, begging Doug to 'give me your load.' He gets his wish in the form of a facial cum-basting that leaves him dripping with Doug's jism. Doug licks some of the spooge off of Tyler's face and they snowball it.
Duration: 10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4542kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 356.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doug Acre and Tyler Sweet - Tony Buff's Twinks With Kinks

Bareback - 720p Paden City

Cast: Felipe Ferro, Jose Quevedo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Spanking
Jose Quevedo doesn’t pull any punches in this wild scene with muscle cub Felipe Ferro. Jose gets right down to business, his thick dick inside Felipe’s waiting asshole, mercilessly pounding him into submission. Felipe moans and screams in as Jose fucks the cum right out of him only to have Jose’s hot load sprayed all over his asshole.
Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 352.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback - 720p

Back Alley 3-Way Rock Sound

These break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation.Nothing is off limits as the snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissive.
Duration: 29:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2342kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 528.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back Alley 3-Way

Время генерации страницы 0.11227 секунды с 9 запросами