View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 07:10 PM   #46
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 3 Guasdualito

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Channing and Vicks got a taste of what it's like to be interrogated. The electrified dildo couldn't get the information out of Channing. Vicks confessed that her girlfriend was lying about something. On the dramatic conclusion of our three part mini series Channing and Vicks take turns being beaten for information. In turn they each give up the other until finally Channing agrees to tell what she knows.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:16
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1364kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 430.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 3

Violette a dry flower Tikanlik

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1481kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 644.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violette a dry flower

Paired Hueysville

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.
Duration: 31:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1439kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 360.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paired

Ashley's Fun Time Dusetos

This metal bit gag might be Ashley Lane's new best friend. Sexy and fit, this slut is a screamer. She has to bite down hard to keep from going completely to pieces. She has a hot body and he loves to play with it in all kinds of wicked ways. It isn't just inflicting pain that makes him happy and makes her shriek. Even pleasure can be overwhelming if he takes the time to overload her enough.
Duration: 43:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1414kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 488.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley's Fun Time

Nurse Skylar Yellow Springs

Every day is hell. She takes advantage in every way she can. Emotionally and sexually. There’s nothing I can do about it. I dream about recovering and getting her back for all the sick and twisted stuff she does to me. I’d grab her, take her to a secret lair, and expose her huge tits. I’d clamp them down tight!I’d her like she me. I’d make her incontinent. I’d make her suffer like I suffer.
Duration: 57:18
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nurse Skylar

Ass Trauma Cove

I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.
There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.
Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Trauma

Meat Slap: Part 1 Noosa

For the hot, young Sasha coming to Infernal Restraints means living out her fantasies. In her everyday life she dreams of being restrained, punished and . But only when she comes to PD can she really experience that.
Duration: 40:57
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 907kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 302.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meat Slap: Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08082 секунды с 9 запросами