View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 07:10 PM   #45
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rivalry Sutherland Springs

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Sometimes BDSM is like a rivalry between the Top and the bottom. With Luna Rival this is very much the case. Will he win? Will she? She's bound helplessly with her arms at her sides. He chokes her, gropes her, tickles her. She flails and kicks. He whips her with a rubber flogger.
She's locked to the floor with heavy metal. She can lay down, she can squat, she can kneel, but she cannot get away. He whips her back, her ass, and her feet. He locks a collar around her neck and attaches her wrists to it around her legs. The he rolls her back and exposes her pussy. She can't stop him from giving her a squirting orgasm. Would she if she could though?
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rivalry

Reign Of Humiliation Casanova

Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up. He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks.
Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reign Of Humiliation

Winter Break: Part 2 New Bedford

This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows.
Duration: 46:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 682kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 261.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winter Break: Part 2

Locked Cross River

I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
Duration: 37:42
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 886kbps
Audio: 83kbps

File size: 269.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked

The Taming Of The Cunt Somerton

Bring isn't the wildest cunt, but all the same she's going to need to be tamed. Hooded and stocked she waits for what seems like hours. She tries to get comfortable. Laying down seems to be comfortable for a while. Then she sits up again. When sitting is uncomfortable again she begins to lay down and finds he's put a spiked board under her. In his training style Brina is going to have to learn to take pain, but she's also going to learn how to suck cock. On her back, upside down, sitting up, and any other way you can think of.
Duration: 50:05
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Taming Of The Cunt

Basket of Flesh Oconee

One thing strikes fear into the heart of Rain DeGrey like nothing else. Electricity. It triggers a primal fear in her, one that instantly has her kicking and screaming, begging for mercy. The first time she is hung up in a net for me, over a bed of spikes, and I use my big, red poker to to get her going. This filthy anal slut begs for a huge rubber cock in her ass, rather than face a few good shocks. She may have bargained herself away from that tool but there was no way I was letting her through the day without feeling some jolts.
Duration: 1:00:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5641kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Basket of Flesh

Double - Bagged Merryville

When PD returns the first time, he shows New Cunt what’s coming. Old Cunt gets a nice dose of bastinado as she screams through a gag. When he comes for New Cunt, he pulls up her dress and starts beating her ass. Like Old Cunt, she’s bound so throughly, she cannot move away from the cane.
The Two Cunts become One as they spend the next few days tied together. What will PD do with twice the amount of girl meat? How about turning them against each other by offering relief from the torture and cock-sucking if the other Cunt takes a turn?
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double - Bagged
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.27868 секунды с 9 запросами