View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 07:01 PM   #77
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Perfect Eden Sin gets suspended, orgasmed & waxed Tampico

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Dildo
Video language: English
Eden Sin has that lithe body that just begs to be messed around with. OT tickles her till she can't hold her position anymore. Then she's tied up and suspended facing the ground. Of course she needs nipple clamps! Eden thanks the member who suggested the clamps.
As she's vibrated OT lets her fly around the stage. She swings freely as she's teased relentlessly. She's so close to orgasm, but OT knows just when to pull it away. She begs for orgasm. She's told to count down from 25 before she's allowed to let go. When the orgasm hits she explodes!
Finally Eden is tied to the ground spread eagle. She's penetrated with a giant pogo and wax is dripped all over her taut body. OT pays special attention to her tits and her cunt. Eden shudders and screams as the hot wax hits her tender flesh.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Eden Sin gets suspended, orgasmed & waxed

TG - Elise Graves, Rain DeGrey - Toying with Rain Gedern

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
I like playing with Rain.
In order to do so, it is important to know that Rain isn't like most people. To adequately play with Rain requires the desire to be mean. The desire to see Rain scream and cry, to whimper and moan. It's what warms her freaky heart.
I like having Rain in my control. It is really fun to fuck with her. She is so tough and so weak at the same time. She can withstand whips and canes and yet crumble under her own pussy and tits.
Whips hurt her skin. Plastic wrap controls her breath. And cocks wreck her brain.
I like Rain, therefore I like fucking with Rain.
I like Rain a lot.
Duration: 58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Elise Graves, Rain DeGrey - Toying with Rain

Mihara Honoka, Matsu Yukino Mc Coy

Studio: Fitch
Cast: Mihara Honoka, Matsu Yukino
Genres: SM, Anal, Creampie, Humiliation, Big Tits, Married Woman, Restraints, Abuse, Urination, Huge Butt
Video language: Japanese
肉便器 巨乳の若妻達を同時に変態調教した� �録 三原ほのか 松ゆきの
Duration: 2:52:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1067kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mihara Honoka, Matsu Yukino

To Sir, With Pain Okeechobee

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
He wraps her in leather so tight she has trouble breathing. She endures for his amusement. He hooks her ass with metal while she blackens his boots. She does a good job and is given the reward of an orgasm. It's not easy for her. She has to expose herself to do it. As she rubs her clit for him she cries sweet tears of humiliation.
Duration: 58:18
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To Sir, With Pain

Ella Nova Fat Little Whore Stuyvesant Falls

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Ella Nova
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Mona finds her, though, and she is not amused. To her Ella is just 140 pounds of filth. Ella may think of herself as pretty fit, but Mona sees her as a slob who is already so content with herself that she has stopped really pushing to be better.
Duration: 46:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ella Nova Fat Little Whore

Hoesed - Lily Lane Millbrae

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lily Lane is absolutely, totally trapped. Her wrists are held together by brutal hose clamps, her ankles are held together by another set. Hell, she didn't even know that they came in a size large enough to hold her thighs together, but here she is: living proof. Her entire body is held in place by metal and all that she can do is to lie there and whimper as O.T. comes to her to cut the bit of clothing she has off her body.
Lily is one of the bendiest girls O.T. has ever seen and he seems intent on taking complete advantage of that fact. He takes her and bends her legs all the way back so that her feet are way above her head, and then locks her down so there is no way for her to wiggle out of the position. With Lily folded in half like this it gives O.T. the perfect opportunity to get at that pussy of hers, which he knows is just begging to be played with.
O.T. takes out the hitachi, the most powerful handheld vibrator we have, and presses it right on her clit. Then, with his other hand, he starts finger fucking the life out of her. Lily is moaning and crying out and it looks like she's about to cum. And then it happens. She starts squirting all over the place like a fountain. More specifically, because of the position that she is in, Lily starts squirting all over her own face. She's cum and humiliated, and O.T. hasn't even brought out the hook yet.
Duration: 37:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hoesed - Lily Lane

Speechless Meadow Bluff

Release Year: 2022
Cast: India Summer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
It doesn't take much to leave a hot woman speechless. Take India Summer. She's a beauty, definitely, and I'm sure she's seen more than her fair share of hot action, but she has never had a day like this before. Bondage isn't just rope. It's more than just corporal punishment. Bondage is a way of controlling someone by getting inside their head, their heart and their soul. Once I've had a minute to analyze India she is like putty in my hands.
The rope harness I put around her body is elaborate. Every inch serves a purpose, though, as each strand restricts her movement just a little bit more. Her arms are tightly bound but her hands are free to reach for the knots I've carefully placed out of reach. The feeble fingering she manages only reassures her that she is not getting free.
So far she has managed to keep her dress on. Or maybe it's a bit more correct to say I've allowed her that much. Not for long, though. The feeling of having her clothing cut away is completely different than just stripping her naked. The rags that remain of her outfit send a powerful message. She is here to serve me for as long as I want her. When I'm done she will be as easy to discard as those tattered scraps.
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Speechless
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03539 секунды с 9 запросами