View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 06:31 PM   #199
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Big Tits Blonde Gets Welcome Metal Restraints With Orgasms South Lake Tahoe

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Massive tits blonde is subjected to verbal interrogation, humiliation, spanking with several different implements, bondage in several different positions, and gradually drawn into consensual hard-core sex action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits Blonde Gets Welcome Metal Restraints With Orgasms

Liberal Learns a Lesson in Humiliation Plentywood

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lorelei Lee is back for a live feed after a long break and ready to dive head first into some mental and physical torment. Lorelei's feed is going to focus primarily on the mental and emotional torment of abject humiliation. She helped come up with the idea for the shoot right around the election, but that doesn't mean she is prepared for what is going to happen. She has requested that our handlers say some horrible things to her that women hear and try to ignore every day walking down the street, and some things so bad that it's shocking they could be thought up by anyone but our president elect himself.
To start the show, Lorelei sits in a chair, doing her makeup, making herself look pretty for us and all of our loyal viewers. Even though nothing has happened yet, you can see her lip quivering with fear and anticipation. She knows what is coming for her and she knows it isn't good. She has been outfitted in a special made dress with the first amendment printed on it, and both she and our nation's founding documents are going to be destroyed today, a proper salute to the current excitement in the country. Ready or not, Lorelei is going to be stripped of her rights.
By the end of the first session Lorelei already has tears streaming down her perfectly blushed cheeks, and we haven't even gotten to the really bad part yet. She sits, bent over a metal pole, as O.T. and Matt Williams pet her back for comfort, and awaits the next awful thing coming her way.
Duration: 59:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liberal Learns a Lesson in Humiliation

Bondage Babe Gets Used Non-Stop for Forty Minutes Manurewa

When Marica Hase starts our shoot she is cute and composed, all done up in an outfit and makeup that make her look like the girl next door, with her wrists tied up to our ceiling. Matt Williams isn't about to let that last long, though. He is intent on transforming Marica into a drooling fuckpuppet by the end of her time here. The best way he can think to do that is to keep her going non-stop until she breaks.
Matt attaches clamps to Marica's nipples and hangs weights from them before clipping clothespins all up and down her torso. All of them are attached to the same string, so with one little tug they all tear loose. It's easy to see how much it hurts Marica from both the sexy little yelp she lets out and the fresh red marks all over her tits and stomach. Matt sits her down on a table and vibrates her pussy until he has heard enough of the whimpering, little noises she makes. Then he takes the table out from under her and leaves her hanging, suspended by the rope binding her arms and legs, like a human wrecking ball.
Matt's session with Marica Hase is not like other sessions we have in our studio. There are no cuts, no breaks, just one continuous feed of unending BDSM torment. Unlike other models, Marica does not get to take a moment to breathe and compose herself. She has to keep going, enduring whatever fun Matt wants to have with her in an endless stream of increasingly brutal rope bondage positions. Marica gets spanked, choked, and caned continuously, and each time, she lets out a little squeak or shriek encouraging her handler to keep going.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Babe Gets Used Non-Stop for Forty Minutes

A Fine Summer Day Holmesville

Summer Hart is the kind of pretty that just makes all the men melt. Perfectly shaped tits for tying, a perfect round ass for spanking, and the personality that just makes you want to dance. Once she's tied thoroughly OT can't keep his hands off of her.
One never can tell if a pretty girl like Summer is going to like being tied up and hurt. Sometimes it's as easy as checking the crotch of their panties. The warm viscous juices flowing from her pretty pink pussy tells the whole story. She loves how OT handles her.
With such perfect breasts OT has to tie them up. Each wrap of the rope elicits the cutest little noises. It's hard to hear through the panty gag stuffed in her mouth, but we think she likes it. After her tits are strapped in she goes for a ride. The box is pulled out from under her and she flies.
Watching a beautiful woman cum has to be one of the greatest joys in life. When they are tied down and unable to control when or how much they cum it's all the more beautiful. Summer is no exception. The neck rope seems to be her favorite and OT knows it. The more he tugs on in the harder she cums.
Duration: 44:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Fine Summer Day

Mia Smiles, Ryan Moore, Vandelia. Sortland

Release Year: 2022
Continuing the punish…masters Ryan, Max and Aaron take out their frustrations on our beautiful and sexy slaves. Spanking, whipping, bondage, choking, restraints as well as deep-throat fucking…another dominating volume in this series!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:30
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1121kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 697.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Smiles, Ryan Moore, Vandelia.

Played With part 2 Redwood City

Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Dildo, Cumshot, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Zapper, Flogging, Hanging, Suspension, Spanking
Dee is still asking for more. Like the wanton slut she is there’s not much he can’t do to her. Sitting on the edge of the table with her legs spread he obviously needs to fuck her. Once he pulls the table out she’s on her tiptoes. Perfect time to get his dick wet. Why use just her cunt when her ass looks perfectly usable too. She takes every inch and moans. After all his efforts he’s tired, but she’s aching for more. He gets a sandwich and watches her as he eats. He contemplates what he’s going to do to her next.
Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Played With part 2

Sadie Holmes - Boiling Orgasms Peterman

Cast: Sadie Holmes
Genres: tied,submissive,bdsm,pillory,small tits,rope,clothespins
Sadie comes to us as a young model, an experienced sub and an active dominatrix...still in her early 20s, this young woman is kinky and lovin and livin the journey...She's tall and thin with piercing blue eyes...I remember being very happy to get my hands on her...Sadie responds well to all directions, but this won't save her any attention today...it just makes it easier to bind her...when I do get her trussed up and gagged, I poke around her pussy and give it a good plunging...I spank her beautiful ass and I change the rig...I prop her up on her pussy and spread her feet off the ground...there's just so little that's any more beautiful in this world than a young, spread and naked woman....I take advantage of this vulnerability by whipping her body...Sadie begs for release from the strain on her cunt...So i adjust the rig and clamp her nipples...In the next scene, she's cross legged and box tied...over on her side for squirting orgasms...in the final scene, I decide to give her pussy what it wants...plus a bit more...it's not long before Sadie is cumming over and over again....I actually interupt her for TENS pads and clamps on her labia...a bit of electrical shock, and then back to the vibe stick...I leave it tied deep inside her pussy and once again, she rolls and boils into orgasm...I had a great time...Ogre...

Total size: 1.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadie Holmes - Boiling Orgasms
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01982 секунды с 9 запросами