View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 03:52 AM   #42
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hitchin' Hillbilly Garrattsville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
That's what I did. When I started to wake up the next morning I could feel myself being carried. I thought maybe I was in a car going home from the party. When I felt my neck being locked to the top of a post I started to wake up more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitchin' Hillbilly

Sealed Shut Slut Smiths Grove

Bailey Blue is bound in a position that gives new meaning to "face down; ass up". Her exposed holes are pointing towards the heavens and begging to be filled. I start with a few fingers, but that's not enough for this slut. She wants all of her holes stuffed. That's why we call her “Sealed Shut Slut”.
Duration: 40:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6785kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sealed Shut Slut

Wenona Decker

Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Toys, Dildo, Tits Torture, Torture, Caning, Vibrator, Spanking, Suspension, Whipping, Clothespins
Wenona is known to be one of the toughest women in the BDSM community. That means he can do things to her that he can't do with most other women. He locks her in some heavy metal with a brank on her head. She's left for a long period of time restrained in painful metal bondage. That's what Wenona is good for. Long endurance bondage. She looks great drooling all over herself, straining against her bondage. When he finally does come in to have his way with her he knows just how to get her. She screams and strains. He puts straps on her legs making her athletic muscles as soft as jello and then he canes her hard.
Duration: 49:05
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona

Delirious Hunter Otis

Delirous Hunter thought she was into fetishes. She showed up on OT's door step wearing some fancy leather collar and sporting an outfit that screams "FUCK ME!" The only problem is that she never found out what OT was into. He's got fetishes, too. They don't involve just holding her down and sticking his dick in, though. Where's the fun in that?
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter

Nips Awendaw

One of the more frightening things about being a model for one of our videos is the feeling you get when one of the handlers is walking toward you carrying some device meant for torment. Possibly the only thing scarier is what Sasha, our model for today, is experiencing. Sasha has a leather hood on over her head so she can't see anything at all. All she gets is the muffled sound of footsteps moving toward her as she is left to wonder what agony awaits her next.
Duration: 35:56
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1523kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 431.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nips

Sweet Surrender Wendell

Tracy Sweet has never been to the farm before. She got the grand tour earlier, but now I'm going to show her the best part: the barn. That is where the action happens. Tracy likes tight straps holding her limbs in place. She likes leather arm binders and the sting of a whip across her ass. And although she may not enjoy sitting with a wooden horse wedging its way into her pussy she definitely LOVES forced orgasms on top of it.
Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Surrender

The Mark of the Cane Castle Hayne

Noon on the final day of her week at the farm. She knows she will be caned today and she has never been caned before. All morning the anticipation eats at her mind. She wants the caning to happen immediately, to get it over with.
Duration: 36:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7359kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Mark of the Cane
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.26794 секунды с 9 запросами