View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 03:50 AM   #38
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

In The Hole El Monte

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
There's something truly horrifying about not being able to see one of your body parts. Claire is laying on the cold floor of the barn. Her hand is trapped on the other side of the boards. She stirs as her captor enters. Sister Dee wants to put a medical cuff on Claire's other wrist. Claire resists. Dee has no time for Claire's defiance and quickly puts an end to it by punishing her hand from below. PD tests Dee's work. He has Claire suck on a black dildo while SD fucks her with a strap on. That's not enough though.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In The Hole

Lex spends some time in a box. Walnut Cove

Lex is in the hot box today. Wrapped in tight leather and a giant leather gag. Her neck is strapped in more leather and chained up above her. This leaves her perfect booty exposed for attention. Once it takes on a nice reddish color she’s ready. Her head is locked in the queening box. Just her face is exposed. The box is wrapped with plastic giving her a nice heady feeling while her body is whipped. The extra movement makes her struggle to breath.
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lex spends some time in a box.

Transitional - Abigail Dupree Brice

Genres: BDSM, Extreme, SM, Needle Pain, Extreme Tit Torture, Pussy Torture, Ass Torture, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre
From Slave Abigail's perspective
I am my Master's test subject in his twisted laboratory.
For quite some time now I have had the fantasy of having a cock. There is something so empowering in the fantasy of being able to fuck someone. Master takes this fantasy in this shoot, and brings life to my desire.
Let us being with the inspection of me and my fantasy.
Tied up and shackled, I am whipped and prodded by the Doctor, my fantasy becoming his own. Once finished with the preliminary testing and looked over, I feel my fantasy of empowerment being stripped down more and more to his own. The doctor brings me down to his chair for more wicked tests. He inspects my usable pleasure holes, putting his sounding kit well to use. The pleasure and pain melding together, I imagine how my cock would be growing as I am inspected by this twisted doctor.
I am found worthy for further inspection. He takes his slave in his medical chair, using this body as he sees fit. Master fills my ready holes, as I stroke my long cock; It is so pleasurable for me, that my cock explodes all over my stomach and chest. He grants my wish and twists to his pleasure. I am his lil sissy to use and abuse.
I am here for his pleasure.
Duration: 55:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transitional - Abigail Dupree

Work Camp Part 2 Knierim

Out behind the barn PD keeps a very special training instrument that Maggie Mead is about to become intimately familiar with. It isn't the most painful or dangerous tool in his arsenal but it leaves a hell of an impression. It is just a small tub set down into the ground with a steel grate over the top. You put your disobedient girls into the hole for a night or two and see if that straightens them out. If they still haven't learned their lesson, it is water tight for a reason. Heap on some dirt and hose her down and she will be struggling for the surface in a pool of filth in no time.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 547.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Work Camp Part 2

Baby faced Fort Hill

Alina West starts off experiencing exactly the kind of bondage she was expecting. It involved shackles and nipple clamps and a strong man running his hands all over her body. She's a hot blonde. She has a nice set of tits. She could probably find a man willing to shower her with attention and affection, but instead she is here, getting the kind of humiliating treatment that she has always wanted.
Duration: 53:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baby faced

Jacey tries out hoods Arita

Jacey Jinx came to us with an interest in being hooded. It was something she had a little experience with, but she wanted to explore it more thoroughly. She knows we have a lot of different hoods so she knew she had come to the right place. The first hood is a "smother hood". It provides enough air to breath, but you have to be careful to be calm. Of course OT doesn't make that easy.
Duration: 40:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacey tries out hoods

Misbehaving Part 2 Tariffville

On her scene Brie got a real taste of rope bondage. When we left off she was being edged, but never got to experience that O. She spent the night in bondage and now she's going to get an Infernal experience. First breakfast.
Duration: 41:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Misbehaving Part 2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05639 секунды с 9 запросами