View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 03:38 AM   #61
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mudpig Gulcz

Bondage Life presents: Greyhound the mudpig! In this first of it's kind stream, Greyhound gets introduced to a little rope bondage while she wallows around in the mud pit. With her arms tied tightly behind her back, a naked and helpless Greyhound is to crawl around in the mud searching for rocks while more water gets sprayed into the pit, and as if crawling around naked in the mud wasn't humiliating enough, our little object is to remove the rocks from the the mud using only her mouth! Featuring some rarely seen rope bondage and lots of humiliation this is one video that is sure to please all Greyhound fans.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1222kbps
Audio: 63kbps

File size: 475.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mudpig

Samurai part 5 Paradise Inn

Release Year: 2012
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English
Home made extreme japanese bondage and humilation action from Samurai.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:34
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 988.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samurai part 5

Inked babe Luna Lovely takes cane strokes with a stoicism Milmay

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Luna Lovely & Eden Sin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo
While the crew prepares for Luna's next trial she and Eden get gross. Luna is told to spit on Eden, but she's got a bad case of cotton mouth. Eden shows her how it's done by showering her in saliva. Then they share some quality kissing time and some grapes.
Luna is put into a box tie and put onto the table. Her ass is pushed out behind her giving the members a great view. A rope is put around her neck and attached to the floor so she can't get up. That's when the cane comes out. The challenge is can Luna keep quiet while she's being hit. She says that she can't, but she impresses even herself.
The heater is next and it's gonna warm Luna up. She starts off shivering so it begins by helping her out, but after a while the heat is overwhelming and she begs to be released.
Duration: 53:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inked babe Luna Lovely takes cane strokes with a stoicism

Work Camp Part 1 Margaretville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Basic slut training is simple. First your break their will, then you replace it with your own. Maggie Mead is half way there. Breaking her down hardly took any time at all. It comes from a combination of intense pain, humiliating violations and the helpless feeling that incredibly tight bondage gives.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 684.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Work Camp Part 1

Summer Hart (After music festival) Palm Harbor

Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out. He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hart (After music festival)

London River & Rocky Emerson (Rough Piss Domination) Pierceton

Cast: London River Rocky Emerson
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Blind, Anal Fingering
London has been through a lot, but she's always ready for more! Her cunt has had most of the attention so far. It's time to use her butt. London is tied in a doggy position, face down, ass up! The belt is the first thing to warm her beautiful buns. She's screaming and moaning almost instantly. The eerie blank stare and the screams are mesmerizing. A plug is added to her ass and the belting continues. London has a love⁄hate relationship with foot caning. She loves when it ends and hates everything before that. She also loves how much she hates it. That's why OT gives it to her so often. The butt plug is too small to fill London's glorious ass so OT tries something bigger. First it's just a finger or two, but then it's four fingers, and soon after it's all five fingers. Her ass just eats them up. It's not long before they are almost past the knuckle and London is moaning like she's about to lose her marbles. To finish off OT fucks London's face with a dildo till she spits up a ton.
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7389kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River & Rocky Emerson (Rough Piss Domination)

Kacie Castle Recreo

Cast: Kacie Castle
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Kacie Castle is reserved. She takes it all in as she’s handled into bondage. She doesn’t betray the fact that she’s completely aroused by being bound. Once her body is exposed she has no choice. It’s obvious!
The rope around her neck is tied just beyond her reach. The more she reaches to release it the tighter it becomes. Then she’s ordered to put the wet spot of her panties in her mouth. Pantyhose and black tape follow. The INSEX mask is complete.
Kacie finally succumbs to the metal wand and tiny vibrator. Her cunt is blasted and she cums over and over again. Every time she thinks it’s over it starts again. Until she’s a sopping mess.
Duration: 40:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kacie Castle
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14279 секунды с 9 запросами