Old 05-21-2022, 08:31 AM   #5
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Young & Uncut vol.5 Cabrera

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Tino Video, The French Connection
Cast: Dard Bonnen, David Satty, Kamil Billy, Karel Prochazka, Roman Pupek, Tony Jordan
Genres: twinks, 18-teens, oral, anal
French Connection puts out a series of videos called "Young & Uncut" which now runs from #1 to #18. They're all videos showing Czech boys (and a few other nationalities, I'm sure) in very hot solo, duo and trio action and there are usually about four or five scenes per video. All of them are videos that they've licensed from Tino Video in Germany; they change the name, put in a new opening title, and make a new DVD cover, but otherwise the videos from French Connection and Tino Video are identical.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:15
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1325kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 900.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young & Uncut vol.5

Raw Filling HD Bancroft

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
Video language: English
Relax, dentophobes – this dental practice is like no other in the world! For when this gorgeous young dentist tells you to open wide you can be guaranteed that he’s not referring to your mouth! What’s more, he’s got a patient base that’s universally male, totally gorgeous and 100% obsessed with raw cock-action! So sit back and prepare to be filled with some of the hottest, hardest dick on the planet, as top-notch boy-ass gets shafted and stuffed with prime Czech jizz!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:47:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Filling HD

Czech Hunter Vol. 482 (720P) La Cueva

Studio: Czech Hunter
My friend got a call from a cutie he fucked some time ago. The guy wanted to bring his pal and have another ride. I was lucky because my friend couldnt make it today, so he sent me the guys number. We arranged a meeting and I couldnt wait to see the new guy. They came late but both were very handsome. Young stylish looking dudes, perfect material for a threesome. They let me in their flat and didnt dance around the subject. Once terms were set, fun started. I made them pleasure each other and joined in at the right moment. Their young and lean bodies made me incredibly horny. The new guy got penetrated multiple times, but I think he liked the experience. When this crazy party was over, everyone was exhausted and covered in cum. I hope theyll give me a call again soon.
Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3393kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 966.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol. 482 (720P)

Doubled Up! HD 720p Parnell

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
These British and Czech lads just don't care as long as the action is hard and dirty! Watch a super cute Geordie twink taking a fist dong up his arse and hot wax all over his balls until he shoots a creamy load. Two great DPs follow with Kevin Ateah showing how much he loves a good stretch and Skylar Blu showing that anything Kevin does - he does it better! Watch some brutal action as Tim Law gets wrapped in cling film and hard fucked by Felix Webster!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:29:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doubled Up! HD 720p

Pavel Gaborik Riddleton

Smooth and slender Pavel is 23 years old and comes from Prague. Pavel maintains his sexy body with regular visits to the gym and by cycling the Czech countryside in local marathons. With a cute smile, Pavel puts on a hot show. Enjoy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 674.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pavel Gaborik

Guys Go Crazy vol.22 Pump and Grind Zirconia

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Eromaxx
Cast: Unnamed Czech guys
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Twinks, Orgies
A gym class filled with hot, in-shape guys goes crazy with horniness and starts a huge group fuckfest in this amazing DVD from Eromaxx. The whole gang is getting the best, most intense workouts of their lives-- pummeling boy ass and man mouth, jacking and sucking cocks, eating and fingering twats for so long that the guys and gals all reach huge climaxes- getting off with whoever is close by. Guys and girls alike get big facefuls of fresh hot jizz, while the babes cum in loud screaming gasps. There's so much insane bisex action jam-packed into this two-hour DVD that even after you've seen it, you still won't believe it!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:14
Video: 640x464, XviD, 1481kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guys Go Crazy vol.22 Pump and Grind

DirtyScout part 292 Exeland

Release Year: 2022
Studio: DirtyScout
Marek spent years working abroad as a gardener. He earned a lot but eventually decided to move back to the Czech Republic and settle down. The main reason was the Czech girl he met in Switzerland. She wanted to go home and start a family with him. He agreed but didn't think this move through very carefully. Their savings run out quickly and things started to get tough. Marek needed a job quickly and decided to visit our employment agency. I was happy to offer him a nicely paid job, experienced workers are always welcome. Especially when they're this cute. He needed a little help with our mediation fee so I made him a proposition. He wasn't happy about it but well-being of his family was more important than pride. I hope his girlfriend appreciated how far he was willing to go.
Duration: 21:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps
Audio: 169kbps

File size: 778.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DirtyScout part 292

Время генерации страницы 0.02823 секунды с 9 запросами