View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 07:02 PM   #57
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hurting Hunter - Hunter Loman

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys
Video language: English
Hunter is the kind of beauty you'd never expect was into BDSM, but looks can be deceiving.
Once she's tied up he takes full advantage of her helplessness. He touches anything he wants to touch and she can't stop him.
With his fingers deep inside her cunt just to test out her wetness she cums; shooting squirt all over the floor.
This requires cleaning up and Hunter is going to use her hair and tongue.
She's so aroused that he can pretty much do anything to her and she'll still be able to cum.
He tests the theory and begins to hurt her. A woman this pretty has never suffered like this, there's no doubt.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hurting Hunter - Hunter

The Orgasm Bar Part 8 Bingham Lake

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Lola Lynn, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, Big Tits, NoSex
Christina is working the wand so sweet. i oil up her breasts and pussy and turn the wand on high. after the next orgasm she goes up on her toes. i lower the wand and she works herself to yet another screaming orgasm that nearly finishes her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:56:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Orgasm Bar Part 8

Busty slave Sosha Belle finds a new life in bondage Kjeller

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sosha Belle
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Vibrator, Spanking
They told me not to go to the house at the bottom of the hill. They said the man there does weird things. I've heard that you can hear women screaming from his garage. I knew I should stay away, but I just had to see for myself. When I looked in the window what I saw made me so horny.
As if he knew I was coming, there was a bondage device and a gag left out for me. I put myself in the bondage and oh it felt so good. He caught me masturbating in the bondage. I just couldn't help myself. The feeling of the cold hard restraints made my cunt drip.
One device after another he put me in and made me scream. Every stroke of the cane, every lash of the whip, every time he spanked me it just got me closer and closer to cumming. When I did finally cum I squirted all over his shop. I guess this bondage stuff is my new life.
Duration: 51:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty slave Sosha Belle finds a new life in bondage

Experienced - Kyra Dannemora

Cast: Kyra
Kyra is an experienced BDSM practitioner. She claims that she "has no will of her own."
With a brag like that she knows she's going to be put to the test. She's going to be put into stressful bondage and made to suck cock.
If she can endure then her claims might be validated.
The positions are strenuous and right away Kyra shows signs of not being able to submit as much as she'd have us believe.
She struggles to get and keep the cock hard. Her position keeps being changed to accommodate the will she most definitely has.
This is a lesson for Kyra. The will she claimed not to have was, in the end, a necessary thing even for the most submissive of players.
Each time she complains about the bondage her position is chained.
Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experienced - Kyra

Ends A Small Slave With Her Big Ass Oudenaarde

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kawaii
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Brat Girls
Kawaii sits on Danni’s face and catches up on responding to some emails. Danni cannot escape her gigantic ass! He is locked up and frustrated beneath her. Kawaii does not care if each meager breath he gets is his last. Danni cannot handle Kawaii’s full weight. Kawaii is more interested in her selfies than Danni’s need to breathe. Underneath Kawaii Danni takes his last breath. Danni did not make it out of this scene alive and his life was not the first that Kawaii’s ass has taken.
Duration: 11:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29396kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ends A Small Slave With Her Big Ass

Worn Out - Dee Zaltbommel

Cast: Dee
Dee isn't ordinary in any way. From the moment she steps on stage it's clear that she's something special.
The interview reveals that she's got quite a bit of experience with BDSM. She's looking to be pushed.
The sack she's tied in covers her pretty face, but there's plenty to see. Her muffled screams can be heard as her suffering begins.
She's strung up by her ankles and the bag comes off. She's going to have to suck his dick to get the treatment she wants.
He uses every tool at his disposal to break her down and in the end Dee proves to be formidable.
She'll have to come back again for more of the same.
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worn Out - Dee

Rebel Rhyder - DP and Double Anal Tappen

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, DP, DAP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
This one took a lot of cock. She even had a huge dildo shoved in her ass that was the size of Mr Ed. Mr Hands would be proud... She took pretty much everything, from yellow D to DP, to wicked slaps across the titties. I don’t know how such a little thing can take so much punishment. Her asshole barely gaped. Sam was deep in her guts and giving her a colon plug, Bootleg nutted early on her face, but the old man whore, the grandpa of gagging, was able to nut again—a true master of his craft. She sat there, semen on her face, mouth wide open, and swallowed my number 1 like the champ she is. We need more women like this—women who accept their role as a compliant and obedient latrine. Yellow is the new green.
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder - DP and Double Anal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03247 секунды с 9 запросами