View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 06:19 PM   #130
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kendra James - Black Cat Bloxom

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills
Video language: English
As I mentioned in the 1376 (The onscreen tying part of this video set), I thought it would be cool to put Kendra in one of my crazy sexy, black catsuits, and then do a white rope bondage on her. In this case, I wanted her hands in front of her, so everyone could see her struggling. If done properly, and this one was certainly done correctly, it is just as effective as when her hands are behind her. She really can't reach anything. Not the knots, or the vibrator, that I was going to shortly tie in place. You can all be the judge however, because she does a lot of squirming, and I think it is quite obvious she is utterly helpless. Especially after I tie her in an impromptu sort of ball. Double magic wands make sure Kendra is completely spent after this video. It's really a good thing that she loves coming while tied up... Featuring: Kendra James
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Black Cat

Randy Moore - All in the Struggle Girardot

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills
You know, when Randy is around, and it's been this way since I first worked with her, things just get hot. Dressed to impress in a latex vest, booty shorts, chocolate nylons, and six-inches sandals. She is just screaming to be tied up. And once she is tied, she is moaning, screaming, and struggling as...
Duration: 23:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4821kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 873.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Randy Moore - All in the Struggle

Kendra James - So Hot Part 2 Ho Ho Kus

As I mentioned in the 1379 (The onscreen tying part of this video set), I thought it would be cool to put Kendra in one of my crazy sexy, black catsuits, and then do a white rope bondage on her. In this case, I wanted her hands in front of her, so everyone could see her struggling. If done properly..
Duration: 38:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - So Hot Part 2

Maitresse Madeline Marlow Femdom Collection Part Three Locarno

She starts by sitting on her slave's face until he gets her pussy wet and she rides his cock. She jerks him off and gets his cum on her latex panties.

Total size: 18.0 GB in 39 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maitresse Madeline Marlow Femdom Collection Part Three

Kinky Rubber Petplay, Rubber Cat Finger, Srtap-on Fuck Part 2 Arverne

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom and Strapon
In part two of this kinky rubber petplay, rubber cat, finger, strap-on fuck rubber video series, rubber lady Sonia, in a black rubber mini dress as well as high heels helps Mia, who is dressed as a rubber cat and wears a black rubber catsuit, black latex gloves, rubber socks and a heavy rubber cat hood with only two tiny holes to breath, to slide into a pair of rubber strap-on pants. Then Sonia sucks the cock of Mia’s strap-on pants lustfully. After this Mia, who is completely encased in black rubber squeezes the rubber dick into Sonia’s twat and pounds her doggy style. Then Sonia sucks the moistened rubber cock and takes place on the chair. Mia inserts the rubber penis into Sonia’s pussy and fucks her thoroughly until she climaxes.
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7888kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 519.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Rubber Petplay, Rubber Cat Finger, Srtap-on Fuck Part 2

Paddle That Pussy! Shave That Pussy! Fuck That Pussy! Kellits

Studio: ScoreLand
Cast: Sheri Fox
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
The photo version of this scene took place in a warehouse. For the video, Sheri Fox takes her long, sexy red hair and big tits to a bathroom, where she gets her tits out of that latex dress in a hurry. Actually, her tits are never really in the dress, which is good for Sheri because she loves to pinch her nipples, and doing so is a lot easier when they're not covered.
Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paddle That Pussy! Shave That Pussy! Fuck That Pussy!

Arielle Lane - Skating Van

Release Year: 2022
Arielle Lane was over and reminded me that she really liked the way she looked in a particular latex dress I have. It has a skating skirt bottom and is crazy short. I've only found three women over the years that look great in in. Kendra James, Karlie Montana and Arielle. It is a really specific thing...
Duration: 22:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4806kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 810.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane - Skating
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05118 секунды с 9 запросами