View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 01:50 AM   #1871
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Coco Lily Lesson2C

Coco Lily Lesson2C

Coco Lily Lesson2C: Coco's piss whore training is going quite well, especially since she has the sexy and amazing pain slut submissive piss guzzling superstar Lily to show her how its done ! We start this lesson with a slight case of the giggles as both piss whores are so happy and loving their training that they are smiling and can't stop giggling and laughing ! Wow ! How cute ! Well after I finally get the girls to get serious and stop laughing goofy around I decide to show Coco the fine art of being slapped in the fucking face ! I also let Lily take part too as I know how much she adores having her precious little face slapped too ! Awww, these two sexxxy submissive sluts are so fun to work with ! Next Lily as usual needs to pee again really bad as her BLADDER IS ALWAYS BURSTING ! Hahaha, ok no problem because I have bowl for Lily to piss in right away ! I just love watching Lily piss nonstop and fill up the bowl and kiss and makeup with cute little Coco ! Lily spits some of her piss in Coco's pretty face too as Coco is getting ever nearer to the day when she'll be an official piss whore and guzzle her own piss ! Coming very soon !!
GENRE:Fetish, Lesbian, Piss

Size: 231 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 720x1280 | Gallery: 310

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04154 секунды с 9 запросами