Old 05-18-2022, 09:00 PM   #1870
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Imagine Lesson 8

Imagine Lesson 8
Imagine

Imagine Lesson 8 : In this wild and crazy Piss Whore Training Lesson, I was trying to set up a proper scene to shoot with the gorgeous Imagine when she suddenly couldn't hold it anymore and began literally BURSTING WITH PEE and wetting her cute little panties ! So I had to quickly roll my camera and begin shooting as Imagine pulled down her purple panties and pissed into a big glass bowl ! Mmmmm, beautiful golden Imagine PEE ! Very very nice, James was here helping me, so he and I took turns soaking he panties in the bowl of piss then ringing then out into her mouth as Imagine gulped down every last drop ! Next, we gag poor little Imagine with her sexxxy panties and repeatedly ram her panties down her throat before we pour the entire bowl of her piss into her panty-filled mouth as she gags and swallows all her hot golden piss ! ** BONUS FOOTAGE : Later on, after a night of shooting, we see that Imagine is literally covered head to toe in her own piss, so, James and I make her suck and lick her piss off her brand new leather black boots ! James and I also make the gorgeous Imagine drink more and more of her piss as we ring out her piss-soaked socks into her gorgeous filthy mouth !
GENRE:

Size: 304 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 720x1280 | Gallery: 434

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08044 секунды с 9 запросами