View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 08:12 PM   #26
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chained and Tamed Tongdao

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
She starts off bound with tape. It isn't the way she thought this was going to start, but quickly it begins to turn into something else. A metal collar around her neck attaches her by a chain to the ceiling. It keeps her in place in a way she did not expect. She can't relax her legs or even slouch without the metal pulling against her throat. Worse, she can't move far from where she is. PD knows it and takes full advantage, whipping her ass mercilessly.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chained and Tamed

Work Cam Part 1 Kittanning

Basic slut training is simple. First your break their will, then you replace it with your own. Maggie Mead is half way there. Breaking her down hardly took any time at all. It comes from a combination of intense pain, humiliating violations and the helpless feeling that incredibly tight bondage gives.
Duration: 46:15
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1118kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 412.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Work Cam Part 1

Work Cam Part 2 Richardsville

It is just a small tub set down into the ground with a steel grate over the top. You put your disobedient girls into the hole for a night or two and see if that straightens them out. If they still haven't learned their lesson, it is water tight for a reason. Heap on some dirt and hose her down and she will be struggling for the surface in a pool of filth in no time.
Duration: 36:58
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1409kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 408.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Work Cam Part 2

Hot Girl Summer Woonsocket

It's Hot Girl Summer at the Day house until Cara is interrupted. Her father isn't happy with her lazy attitude and he's determined to make a correction. Mr Day does not spare the rod this time. Cara is pretty messed up. Even after a hard lesson and some inappropriate toughing she still doesn't clean the tub properly, but maybe he's just trying to find reasons to punish his unruly daughter.
Duration: 42:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Girl Summer

Restricted Maple Heights

Lily's ass with more steel. Her back is made to arch pushing her ass out in the most exquisite manner. Her tits are exposed and she's left to create a puddle on the floor. The theme of the day is restriction and Lily is definitely restricted. From the orgasm denial, to breath control, to sight restriction, to the strenuous bondage positions Lily is given no freedom. She is ours to play with. The bondage positions start hard and they only get harder.
Duration: 40:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restricted

Ashley Lane Locked Bucksport

I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Locked

Little Whore Bantry

Maggie Mead has been away for a while, working with the new Cathouse and while that was fun it just wasn't as good as shooting with us. If she is going to be sexually satisfied she needs to feel dominated and helpless, which is just the kind of experience that we provide. PD has an archive of every image he's ever made.
Duration: 1:04:35
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 847kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 453.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Whore
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03322 секунды с 9 запросами