View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 08:01 PM   #36
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Rural Girl Part 1 Margie

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Clamps, Crying, Pain, Whipping, Caning
Jasmine is a typical rural girl. She has a kind heart and hard life. She play a role. Everything she does and says is honest. She felt ashamed that I saw her crying. She tried to hold back crying until she was able.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19502kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Rural Girl Part 1

Wanton sub slut Luci loves it Bottegone

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Luci Lovett
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Video language: English
Luci is a rare bird. Not many women love getting fucked up as much as she does. When we get a Luci it's our responsibility to make sure she goes home happy. That includes scaring her. Taking away her eyes does the trick nicely. With a thick tape gag and more tape wrapped tightly around head she's helpless to stop our torments. The contortions that Luci gets put into next leave her body sore and her cunt dripping. The chastity belt we constructed holds a giant dildo in her willing slit. There's nothing Luci would want more than to be fucked, but she's just going to have to wait.
Duration: 43:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wanton sub slut Luci loves it

RTB - Cuntwalk Part Two - Wenona and Hazel Hypnotic Skokie

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic, Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
The words scrawled across Hazel Hypnotic's chest give a simple request, "Damage Me." Gladly. Minbari and Mwb are on set to help us handle her. One jams his whole fist inside of her while the other plays with her clit. She thought she'd like it but the over stimulation has her sobbing in seconds.
The metal pear inside of her is no more friendly. The way it stretches her cunt is obviously painful, especially with the weights hanging from it. It's in there so tight she can't even piss with it opened all the way.
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Cuntwalk Part Two - Wenona and Hazel Hypnotic

Ashley Lane (Winter Domination With Humiliation & Tortures) Port Tobacco

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Ashley is made to suffer the way her captor wants her to! This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows. The thick plastic bit into my tender flesh. I was helpless to pull free. Every inch I moved caused pain, but I struggled none-the-less. My thin cotton panties were all that stood between my soft cunt lips and my captor's evil torments. I begged through the sanitary napkin in my mouth. My safe sanctuary was turned into my worst nightmare. The madman strapped me to the furnace and encircled my sensitive nips with copper wire. He connected the wires to his electrical device and shocked me. His twisted mind came up with torment after torment and I could do nothing, but suffer for him.
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane (Winter Domination With Humiliation & Tortures)

Tied Ladies In Turmoil Sharon Grove

Release Year: 2022
Beautiful women tying each other up and getting tied tightly is what you will enjoy in this latest video release by Jewell Marceau. Tight rope bondage consumes these lovely ladies until they struggle and squirm, but to their dismay, never get rescued! You will find some good, hard spankings, girl/girl interaction, humiliation, penetration, and plenty of rope restraining these gorgeous beauties as they drool in distress for some sexy,intrusive action and more abuse!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:36:04
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied Ladies In Turmoil

Rising Phoenix Huizen

Studio: hardtied
Cast: Phoenix Rose
Genres: Bondage, Hanging, Torture, Humilation, Squirt
Phoenix tries to be as impassive as possible, hoping that PD will get bored and move on soon, but to him it is more like a challenge. She tries to hold back the moans when he is pushing a dildo inside of her. She tries not to scream when he begins to whip her. When he flogs her pussy there is barely a peep from her at first. As time goes on, though, she cannot contain herself. He is a master at breaking the women he takes and Phoenix does not have the power to resist him. He uses her, makes her scream and cum and squirt. And when he has had enough he walks away and leaves her hanging, alone, wondering when he will be back for more.
Duration: 48:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 550.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rising Phoenix

Dungeon Slave Fries

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.
OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little sluts like Mia to the absolute apex of ecstasy. It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms.
She was probably expecting to get tied down and fucked. She hasn't earned anything nearly so fun. Real cock is too good for her. She can suck on a dildo while OT vibrates her a bit.
What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2734kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06843 секунды с 9 запросами