View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 07:40 PM   #173
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Irena's 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p Westline

Cast: Irena
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Creampie, Facial, Fingering, All Sex
Video language: English
I was a little hesitant to take this new 18 year old for her first Gloryhole visit because she said she had a bad gag reflex to cum hitting the back of her throat but she wanted to get over that. I'm all up for being involved in the training process but at the same time I have to provide videos you guys want to watch. So, I decided to take her and record the action just in case it wasn't a complete disaster.
Well, her gag reflex wasn't nearly as bad as she mentioned and with a little coaching she started swallowing the loads. She even let a few guys fuck her bareback. She's a submissive and will do whatever she's told to do and that's how she prefers it.
She said she enjoyed the experience and wanted to continue her training but the proof is when they actually come back. She contacted me a few weeks after this visit to ask me if she could take her hot Asian/Italian mix friend along this time because she also wanted to practice on her swallowing skills. I don't normally take a girl for a return visit before you guys have a chance to rate them so I took a chance that you guys would want to see them team up on some strangers in the Gloryhole booth and Theater Room so I hope this doesn't backfire on me.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7882kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Irena's 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p

Linda 1st Visit Sargentville

Cast: Linda
Genres: Ball Lick, Big Ass, Big Tits, Facial, Fingering, Fucking, No Hands, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Tattoos
This has been a server at a place I've been going to for years and one Friday night while I was checking to see how the latest update was going on the site she came up behind me and saw the Member's Area. She said "Oooooh, whats' that?!?!". I was busted so I told her about my little hobby and she was intrigued but wasn't interested in trying it. Every time I went in after that she would ask me specific questions about these adventures. So after years of talking about it she finally decided to try it out.
Duration: 56:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Linda 1st Visit

Domestic Disturbance Aragon

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ava D'Amore
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Zapper, Dildo, Electrical Play, Toys, Masturbation, Caning, Uniform
Jobs are not easy to find. When I find one I do my best to keep it. Sometimes nothing I do is good enough. I got a job cleaning some dude’s house. He was kind of a creep. He kept trying to get me to wear some skimpy maid costume. I should have just worn the stupid thing. Now he’s got videos of me doing things I shouldn’t have been doing at work. He held it over my head, made me wear the maid outfit, put a metal gag in my mouth, made me drool all over myself. No job is worth what he’s put me through. If I thought he’d let me leave I’d quit. He tells me I’m worthless. He’s long since broken my will. He does what he wants with my body. I’ll do as he says and maybe he won’t hurt me... bad.
Duration: 1:09:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domestic Disturbance

Dede's 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p Lerna

Cast: Dede
Genres: 9 Cumshots, Big Ass, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering, Flexible, Fucking
If you never got a chance to bang a hot cheerleader then you should try visiting your local Adult Video Arcade because that's where this one loves hanging out to suck and fuck strangers. She does a great job of slobbering all over each cock to lube them up for her throat.
I wasn't sure if she was going to fuck during her first Gloryhole visit but after sucking a few dicks her pussy was soaking wet and that's when I knew she was going to get nailed. It figured that she picked the big black one to jump on first! After that, everyone wanted a piece of her round ass! The second guy pulled out and painted her face with a nice big load and that was her very first facial.
She rated her first visit a 9.5 out of 10. I asked her why and her reply was there wasn't enough guys to make it a 10. We have a winner here fallas! Give her a good star rating so I can throw her into the Theater Room next time to watch her getting her brains fucked out. I'll also get her to show off her flexibility while being banged hard.
Duration: 1:07:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7451kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dede's 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p

Pipes Accord

Cast: Kenna James, Avery Cristy
Genres: Lesbian, Rimming, Fingering
The story of two tender girls who enjoy their lesbian love and know which points and how to press in order to give their partner maximum pleasure. That's the beauty of lesbian history..
Duration: 39:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10616kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pipes

Olivia Arden masturbates in her kitchen Hairy Legs and Hairy Legs Cospicua

Cast: Olivia Arden
Genres: Brunettes ,Hairy Legs ,Lingerie ,Masturbation ,Meaty Lips ,Slim ,Small Breasts ,Striptease
Olivia Arden is cooking in her purple kitchen, and looking extra sexy. As she cooks, she strips naked, climbs on the counter, and finally masturbates while fingering her hairy bush for us.
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 457.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olivia Arden masturbates in her kitchen Hairy Legs and Hairy Legs

Ksenija has a very hairy pussy Slim and Redheads Brayton

Cast: Ksenija
Genres: Hairy Legs ,Masturbation ,Puffy Nipples ,Redheads ,Slim
Ksenija has a very hairy pussy. So she easily tires of washing cups in the kitchen and turns her attention to her pussy and nice perky tits. And soon she is fingering her pussy on the counter.
Duration: 14:53
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1459kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 179.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ksenija has a very hairy pussy Slim and Redheads
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04115 секунды с 9 запросами