View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 11:22 AM   #1868
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Natalia Lesson 25

Natalia Lesson 25

Natalia Lesson 25: This is one of my favorite PISS WHORE TRAINING LESSONS EVER ! In Natalia's 25th grueling Lesson the incredible, ultra-hot, queen of the PISS WHORE SUPERSTARS is back, bound in black tape, and starts off the action by being mercilessly flogged by me, her Cruel Watersports Domination Master ! I flog Natalia for a while as she begs for more and more pain, then I decide it's time for her to show me how much HOT GOLDEN PISS she has stored up inside her amazing pussy ! So i instruct Natalia to straddle a plexiglass table with big glass bowl on it while positioning my camera underneath the table se we can all see the PISS STREAMING directly from Natalia's gorgeous pussy right down into the bowl ! Then I want t see my gorgeous PISS SLAVE SUPERSTAR gulp down every last drop of her piss from the bowl, by having me DUNK HER HEAD repeatedly into the bowl of her piss as she gulps down more and more piss each time her entire head is submerged ! Natalia looks as hot and submissive as ever in this incredible Lesson number 25, I can hardly imagine what other kinds of grueling PISS WHORE TRAINING mayhem lies ahead for darling Natalia, she'll find out soon enough !
GENRE:

Size: 129 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 720x1280 | Gallery: 319

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07194 секунды с 9 запросами