AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default LA Kink Ball 2007

LA Kink Ball - 2007

Name of actress:
Tags:

LA is one of my favorite places to visit, so when I was asked to be the spokesmodel for the LA Kink Ball, I jumped at the chance. The event consisted of 3 nights of great parties, all with different themes. I had an amazing time and have put together a collection of pics from each night so you can see how much fun I had. Slave2Fashion - The first night was dedicated to one of my favorite things ... fetish fashion!! I was the MC for the evening and introduced fashion shows from Tatjana Warnecke, House of Harlot, Pretty Pervy, and Torture Garden, all featuring some of the hottest fetish models around. Masque - The second night was a fetish dinner theatre with a masquerade theme. Everyone was decked out in masks and enjoyed a dinner while watching fetish performances. I did two shows (Geisha and Military) and was joined by my kinky girlfriends, Anastasia Pierce and Maxine. Athena Fatale and Natalie Minx also did a hot performance. The Kink Ball - The grand finale was the Kink Ball itself. Allen and David from Torture Garden handled the DJ duties, while Gen and the Society of Genitorture and Allan Falkner provided shocking shows. There were plenty of kinky people on hand and I even got to meet Gene Simmons from Kiss!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: LA Kink Ball - 2007
Format: JPG
Resolution: 750x1000
Photos: 299
Size: 73 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04161 секунды с 9 запросами